• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thank you, Eric

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I went to catholic churches this year but I discovered I wasn't supposed to get the eucharist and stuff because I wasn't "officially" catholic. I was baptised as a lutheran.
You're also not supposed to get the Eucharist if you're not in a state of Grace. I attend Mass once in a while but I don't receive the Eucharist because it's been several years since I've confessed.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
I'd like to become Catholic, but it's a big ceremony or something right? I don't want all that hubub. The Bible I own is Catholic.
Lutheranism doesn't have much I don't think... except Martin Luther wrote some cool books.
Yeah you would need to get confirmed, which isn’t as simple as getting baptized in, say, a southern Baptist church, you take a bunch of classes and learn church doctrine and such. But it will make getting a sexy Italian woman way easier