Thank the people who stopped by to get a book signed

Hudson

Dear lord

5681536-C-0860-451-B-B61-A-F5-A825620-AAA.jpg
Is that a selfie that he took?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Rick talks like Paul is one of his dearest friends, but when they're both in the same building together, he's the one person Paul doesn't take a pic with him? Just goes to show you, even to people who pretend to like him online don't want to be around him.
Paul probably got triggered ran for hills when he saw pat.

200.gif

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Paul probably got triggered ran for hills when he saw pat.

200.gif

Suuuure, these are my magic shoes

36-A817-E5-C2-B0-4-BF7-BC2-F-1-EDDB12-D7210.jpg

Apart from the classics, which were mostly written before book signings were a thing, are there signed author copies of any book that is worth any kind of money at all.

Don't autographs on books count as damage in the collectible world?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
He used to post pictures like this regularly from conventions. Why didn't a single one of these many satisfied customers want to take a picture for your Twitter following this time, Rick? Are we to believe you're above this kind of tacky behavior now? Pat, wha happen?

C2ujWr-XEAEMLG8

CfidFODVIAE02Bv

(PST tier high beams, very disrespectful)
C58n3t9UsAAoURn
Stop. I'm dying. But I'll die in cyberatalker prison.

G

I kind of feel bad for those fucks who bought Pat's book and got their awful mugs posted for our amusement. Dey didn't hurt nobody.

Someone said in one of the large threads about how Pat is really just using this crowd to try and prop himself up. Pat just wants to feel like the pussy getting jock he could never be so he surrounds himself with these hopeless dopes. I kind of felt bad for Pat when I see him sitting at a book signing and not a soul showing up, for 99.999% of people this would be extremely humbling, but...... Big shocker.... AGAIN, he learns nothing at all with reality staring him in the face. None of this is his fault. The fuck is it going to take?