Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1719922158594.png

:image_9251_lg:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME!!!!
IMG_3783.jpeg

What a miserable life he lives. Im currently in the office and NOBODY is talking about this - they’re talking about the upcoming 4th of July holiday and what they’re going to do / plans with family and friends. People with happy lives don’t obsess over stupid shit related to politics, Only terminally online losers like Pat are crying the world is ending.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
View attachment 208781
What a miserable life he lives. Im currently in the office and NOBODY is talking about this - they’re talking about the upcoming 4th of July holiday and what they’re going to do / plans with family and friends. People with happy lives don’t obsess over stupid shit related to politics, Only terminally online losers like Pat are crying the world is ending.

By his own logic, we were the only ones in 2018 who told him how bad his life was going to get (AND how FAT he was going to get), so we're the only ones he should be listening to now.

View attachment 208781
He has a ridiculous need to be obeyed. Maybe the daughter is better off with the retard in the house.

TorpidSloth

View attachment 208781
Exactly. Things look pretty decent from here. We got a new puppy, there are state holidays on Thursday and Friday, the kids are happy to be on holiday. The Trump/Biden shit is something to laugh at on here. The upcoming UK election isn't even worth doing that over. None of these people give a fuck about me or my family, so why should I care about them. Go out somewhere that doesn't involve you guzzling alcohol, you fucking fat idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
These people are all have miserable lives and want everyone else to be as miserable as them. Seriously, I only see this shit on twitter - no where else are people crying like this about everything / sky is falling nonsense
IMG_3784.jpeg

IMG_3785.jpeg

It’s a Tuesday morning and this how they spend their lives. I already said I’m at the office and nobody is taking about this - it’s what they’re doing for the fourth, vacation plans, where they’re going to take their kids to watch fireworks, sports, etc.

I can’t imagine how awful life must be for these types.

Total Tranny Death

Jackie Singh is a pedophile rapist
What aggravates me are the people who think these kids are intelligent or some kind of tech prodigies because they figured out how to run their VoIP through Tor, or they found the CIA director's twitter password and logged in and posted nigger cocks. In reality, anybody with half a brain knows that it is impossible to completely cover their tracks on the internet, and no matter how much experience one has, there are always going to be layers that they are unfamiliar with that could potentially be used to identify them.

Prison Enjoyer

These people are all have miserable lives and want everyone else to be as miserable as them. Seriously, I only see this shit on twitter - no where else are people crying like this about everything / sky is falling nonsense
View attachment 208783
View attachment 208784
It’s a Tuesday morning and this how they spend their lives. I already said I’m at the office and nobody is taking about this - it’s what they’re doing for the fourth, vacation plans, where they’re going to take their kids to watch fireworks, sports, etc.

I can’t imagine how awful life must be for these types.
✡✡✡

A Jew bragging about his disgust and revilement for Christians? Shocking. You're showing me now for the first time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
✡✡✡

A Jew bragging about his disgust and revilement for Christians? Shocking. You're showing me now for the first time.
It’s funny how one minute it’s Christian’s / Christianity is dying out and how it’s a thing of the past because it’s so dumb and outdated / has no power but then also Christian’s are in huge numbers and can rule the world with all the power they have. Can’t have it both ways.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
View attachment 208781
I don’t even know what he’s talking about here.