• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Terrible jokes to have someone read at an open mic?

BudDickman

I remember some guy doing a whole set about how small his dick is and how he never gets laid. The guy started off strong with an actual joke. Something like "I never get laid, which means I never have the chance to show a woman how small my dick is". Then he just kept harping on that over and over until it became depressing.

So you should just do that.

Cptbaldopie

Say someone's in a gay fantasy football league and the biggest loser needs to do an open mic. Also say that person is me and I don't plan on writing some bad original material.

I've already got a handful of rape jokes so i need to diversify that with some women, gay and race jokes. Ya know, anything to potentially get someone banned from a venue would be alright.

Thank You
Pretty sure you can combine the black and rape jokes.

Maybe just act out different scenes from The League since this sounds like a scene from that anyway.
Talk about how you almost died in 9/11 while working at merrill lynch and it made me realize life is too short to not follow your dreams so you went into comedy.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Pretty sure you can combine the black and rape jokes.
yeah there's one along the lines of "with all the complaining about appropriation of cultures I got to thinking, did black people invent rape? or did they steal that too"
but im not sure if it really makes sense

Didn’t abandon daughter
I did stand up at a Yang Charity event this joke got an equal amounts of gasps and laughter. “Most people think autism is all janitors solving math equations when in actuality it’s more throwing shit on the wall and being banned from the Special Olympics”