• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Terrible jokes to have someone read at an open mic?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Say someone's in a gay fantasy football league and the biggest loser needs to do an open mic. Also say that person is me and I don't plan on writing some bad original material.

I've already got a handful of rape jokes so i need to diversify that with some women, gay and race jokes. Ya know, anything to potentially get someone banned from a venue would be alright.

Thank You

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I think it was real big dummy who just read a bunch of my (Brian Gilgore's) tweets and he bombed except for one chick who was cracking up

Listen to Candid/End Of The Road by Brain On The Brink on #SoundCloud

G

Don't forget to tell the audience how ugly they are. "In the event of a fire, you will all end up better looking" etc. Pick out a woman in the front row and ask her if she did her make up on the car ride over. That kind of thing.