Tell us what's PFG in your life!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Hello, fellas. Ray Wilson here, and when I'm not singing on stage, and getting my sandwiches COMP'D, I try to find the quiet moments to be thankful for where I am in life.

As midnight here approaches, and I have a few more days of rest before another stretch of shows, I'd like to ask you what's PFG in your life! We're ultimately a friendly bunch here, right? Just a little rascally at times.

When I look at my beautiful woman, my wonderful little villa, and indulge in her home cooking after a day of laughing on here, life feels PFG.

Please share yours! And don't forget color and number! Blue and 52 here!

G

I was blessed to live in a time to experience Norm Macdonald, Mel Gibson, Abe Vigoda, and Scorch. What more can I ask for? No need to be greedy.

We are truly blessed.

1646695120024.jpeg
1646695155628.png

FFWBTdad

Hello, fellas. Ray Wilson here, and when I'm not singing on stage, and getting my sandwiches COMP'D, I try to find the quiet moments to be thankful for where I am in life.

As midnight here approaches, and I have a few more days of rest before another stretch of shows, I'd like to ask you what's PFG in your life! We're ultimately a friendly bunch here, right? Just a little rascally at times.

When I look at my beautiful woman, my wonderful little villa, and indulge in her home cooking after a day of laughing on here, life feels PFG.

sweetbabyinfantchildomine.jpeg
I'm working on a series of Pat portraits, I'd like to make stickers out of these for the nice bathroom walls of hooligans

G

Do you genuinely get off on pretending to Ray Wilson? Is it what truly makes your life PFG?