Tell the board nigger to get a job

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Twice as many posts as the 2nd most online user. Sad! Those chubby brown fingers must be very tired from all the attention seeking...

Does this negro have a job? Friends? A girlfriend? Why doesn't he work? Why did he break down mentally over being trolled via DMs? Why did he back down like a coward after asking for a VOIP clash? Why doesn't he prove his whiteness by posting his hand?

He clearly has all the time in the world to post here... Pretty sus if you ask me...

sad.png

G

I wish I knew how to post gifs I always want to post that Michael Jackson popcorn one but I'm 13 and don't know dick about the internet.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
How do you view this @CuntFucker ?

I wanna see how gay my account is (along with my other 7 alts I have on 4 different browsers between my phone and my laptop)

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
HAHA holy shit he's posted 40 times since I made this yesterday!... and that's not counting his other accounts... @Tony literally lives here 24/7, simping for white Europeans. I think he posts here so much that uses it as a mechanism to escape from reality. This is his fantasy where he can be white.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
HAHA holy shit he's posted 40 times since I made this yesterday!... and that's not counting his other accounts... @Tony literally lives here 24/7, simping for white Europeans. I think he posts here so much that uses it as a mechanism to escape from reality. This is his fantasy where he can be white.
Are you a white European sir can you settle this once and for all