• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Teliophone

G

[MEDIA=streamable]nrya5b[/MEDIA]
This honestly just feeds into the idea that we’re the bad guys. With the exception of Creepy Uncle Paul this goes against us. He’s an actual danger. I don’t even know these other assholes except for Schill being some low level nobody.

As far as Strictly Stalking goes we should be following @SpaceEdge’s idea of trying to collect proof of what a liar Fatso is. This just helps him by contacting these fake journalists like this.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This honestly just feeds into the idea that we’re the bad guys. With the exception of Creepy Uncle Paul this goes against us. He’s an actual danger. I don’t even know these other assholes except for Schill being some low level nobody.

As far as Strictly Stalking goes we should be following @SpaceEdge’s idea of trying to collect proof of what a liar Fatso is. This just helps him by contacting these fake journalists like this.
Hmm I wonder who VoodooChild is. Linger longer.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
‎
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Justa pure back yard spare rib smoking experience watching that
0c48ea5f84e79afb4dd5bcf228b42c1e.jpeg

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Get a fucking life, ok? I don't care, you're not scaring me! Go fuck yourself, alright? You've been reported to the FBI, just stop! OK? Your web host has been subpoenaed, you're all fucked. Get a life! Try to find a girlfriend, please go away forever! FUCK YOURSELF.

....da cawps are on da whey.