Teenage dirtbag tries to out-racist her uncle

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
Can he not just change the name? Does anyone care that it's not really his kid's account he's using? Why didn't he steal the sea hag's profile? She thinks the same as him.

Layla probably has to explain this shit away all the time and thanks God her dad doesn't know about Snapchat or whatever else the kids use these days.
I'm not a boomer so I don't know facebook's current policy but, I believe they want you to be you now. Real name, tied to a phone number(?). So point being is "Joseph Cumia" himself somehow managed to be the biggest racist boomer on Long Island and get himself permanently banned from Facebook. So if he took over her account and changed the name to Joseph Cumia, that would be a super easy ban evasion report by any people on reddit or imager. Since he has the most thin stupid plausible deniability of being his own daughter, here we are.

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
It really is a scumbag move to post all that racist shit under his daughters name. I bet in her future it gets pulled up at job interviews and other lame shit. She is going to have to explain this long after he is dead.
I mean at least for her assuming she has access to the account at some point, very easy to deactivate the account and never use Facebook ever again. That solves that issue.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
It really is a scumbag move to post all that racist shit under his daughters name. I bet in her future it gets pulled up at job interviews and other lame shit. She is going to have to explain this long after he is dead.

That's why I wonder why he won't just use the swamp witch's profile. She's got no prospects or future, so what's the difference?
Joe probably doesn't even realize that future employers go through all social media now. My parents were telling me not to post just any old thing back in the myspace days. He really is a useless dolt.

I'm not a boomer so I don't know facebook's current policy but, I believe they want you to be you now. Real name, tied to a phone number(?). So point being is "Joseph Cumia" himself somehow managed to be the biggest racist boomer on Long Island and get himself permanently banned from Facebook. So if he took over her account and changed the name to Joseph Cumia, that would be a super easy ban evasion report by any people on reddit or imager. Since he has the most thin stupid plausible deniability being his own daughter, here we are.
How incredibly gay.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I mean at least for her assuming she has access to the account at some point, very easy to deactivate the account and never use Facebook ever again. That solves that issue.
FB’s process for retrieving access to accounts is so convoluted that Maggie Murdaugh’s family still hasn’t been able to get into her account and lock it down — despite her being victim of a brutal murder that was global news. To this day her page is inundated with threats against her surviving son and insults saying she deserved to die.

Lucky Buddha Beer

"why do you RAPE?"
FB’s process for retrieving access to accounts is so convoluted that Maggie Murdaugh’s family still hasn’t been able to get into her account and lock it down — despite her being victim of a brutal murder that was global news. To this day her page is inundated with threats against her surviving son and insults saying she deserved to die.
well, Layla hasn't been murdered by her father yet funster.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I sincerely hope layla grows up to be a smart lassie with a good head on her shoulders. seriously, all jokes aside, imagine your dad being bro joe cumia and your has-been shock jock uncle being the most notorious kiddie diddler this side of the mississippi. fucking hell, talk about being dealt a shit hand from the start

Wa4892

I want a looper pedal all jokes aside.
:colin_sm:
I'm too dumb to know how to imbed a link but if you want to see da loooopa in full effect, no lie, search Ed Sheeran performing Shivers live. He announces "everything is live" loads the guitar part. loads the synth part. Adds some harmony vocals, this all happens off mic ..... then let's the shit rip.

Now ..... there is a guitar solo part where Ed is not strumming a guitar that comes across the PA that I do not see getting loaded to DA LOOOOPA so I sort of call bullshit on the 'this is all live' statement but ...... the point being, if you wonder what a loopha does, this is the tutorial you are looking for.

Salted Earth Truffle

bottom line ........ on the boat Joe with his acoustic guitars will have a pedal board and looopah AT LEAST 3 times the size the Ed Sheeran uses enertaining a stadium of 60,000 people.

AND he will post a youtube video to justify it.
And possible imply the brand “reached out” to ask him to post the video in exchange for free gear.

Salted Earth Truffle

Wow ...... Holy crap ..... I didn't even think of that
He already uses a lot of the influencer hooks that are complete lies. “A lot of you have been asking me what picks I use…” to “I’ve been getting so many DMs begging me to show you all my gear,” etc. He can take pointers from this gaywad, who is still more masculine than Joe and Nana: