Teenage dirtbag tries to out-racist her uncle

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Layla is probably alright since nobody her age uses Boomer Book anymore and the ,bommers she can just say ,",oh it's someone else,not me " and they'll believe it
The boomers on college admissions boards and scholarship committees use FB. Maybe Joe just figures she’ll run off and join the circus like he did.

G

The boomers on college admissions boards and scholarship committees use FB. Maybe Joe just figures she’ll run off and join the circus like he did.
Haha! Ooooofah!!

Q. How uninformed can one person be? A. None more than you!

Read:

You see, I live within my life, and you merely obsess over projecting your own miserable failure and problems onto it. You’re the guy that uses negativity to make yourself feel better.

Just to alleviate your worry, Let’s address your concerns re: MY life, you know. The one you don’t really know anything about judging from your complete inaccuracies in the paragraph above.

Family and close friends are everything to me. Anyone who actually knows me ITRW absolutely knows that the people I care for and about are more important to me than I am to myself. That’s a fact.

Im sure you’re obsessed enough with the Cumia’s to see every SM commentary (that you’ve not already been blocked from viewing) that we (Dawn, Ant, Carol and other family members and real friends) post about one another. Despite those very real and genuinely heart felt posts, you still go out of your way to project your negative fantasies and wishes onto us. Understand, that these negative comments are only real in your mind. My family is extremely close, caring and involved with each other. Most here would agree with what I’ve just said, no matter how hated we may be by some members of the sub. Our actions speak way louder than your words. In fact, our words speak louder and way more accurate than your words.

Now that we’ve cleared up the psychology and reasoning behind your vitriol, let move along to the facts:

Anthony is healthier than he’s ever been. He works out with a personal trainer a couple times/wk. (I just watched him do this in the early AM after a late night poker game). We’ve both had heart issues and we know that staying on top of our health is a major priority in our lives. Paternal Gramps dead by 48, Dad dead by 58, They both smoked, had insurmountable financial issues, no health care benefits and family/survival related stress that eventually took its toll on them. We have none of those problems. In spite of what you may wish to believe, our health is probably better than most people our age. Prison? Minors? Solicitation? Wha?!? You’re delusional. He’s in a solid, committed relationship with a very caring, concerned and pretty lady in her 30’s. How about you? Hmmm?

Layla is a focusing point by only the most heinous of the sociopaths that live here. I generally ignore anything that’s said about her here because it’s only brought up for the purpose of trying to get under my skin. It doesn’t work. After being trolled for so long, it’s easy to read hateful commentary about my daughter and laugh at the trolls desperate attempt to have me engage in an aggressive manner. It just doesn’t work anymore. The sting of your words are dulled by the facts of my life and my daughters love, intelligence, artistic excellence, and total understanding that there are a few people like you out there. I’ve endowed her with the knowledge that the internet is not always correct or honest. I also have the ability to spend copious amounts of time guiding her through life, educating and positively influencing her because of the nature of my chosen “day job”. I was and still am blessed with the freedom of FREE TIME. It truly is a blessing that I do not take for granted or waste. Having time is key. It’s the most important thing you can impart on your children. Fortunately, I have plenty of extra to spend with my kids. More than a lot of parents have. Don’t worry about Layla. She’s in a better spot than most kids. One more thing, if there was a real problem with her occasional 3-5 minute lateness to school, don’t you think the school would intervene. You’re basing all of your faux-concerns about Layla on a one time angry post here by her mom. Haha! Yeah, everyone knows ex’s NEVER shit post on the internet about ea. other. LOL’s! You’re definitely ill informed. Your sources stink.

My Mom. Hrmph. Not a saint for sure. Got pregnant and married at 20, had 2 more kids by age 26, with someone she quickly fell out of love/lust with. As far as I know (I was young at the time) she was never a whore for rent. She danced at a “go-go” bar in the mid 60’s. It wasn’t a Topless bar, there were live bands and from what i remember, my Father didn’t like it at all. He would drink and have crazy thoughts run through his head, jealousy was a big part of my Fathers personality. My mom was a very attractive young woman. Lots of people said she looked like Natalie Wood. In fact, when she would go on school field trips with me when I was 10 or so, I wasn’t comfortable with her being there. She was definitely noticed by men because of her overt physical beauty and her outgoing, instantly likable personality. My Dad was pretty insecure about the direction their marriage was going in and became physically and emotionally abusive. Long story short, he left her to raise 3 kids alone. She was mainly a bartender and cocktail waitress. She worked 2/3 jobs every day to take care of Ant, Dawn and I.

Again, your words....? They’re only meant to anger me. Not happening. I know you think it’s supposed to, and in many cases it would anger the average troll victim, but I’ve heard so much cookie cutter BS over the years...It now all falls flat on my emotions. I know the truth. You only use these words to harass and instigate an anger laden rebuttal which you’ll never get from me. Truly wasted words.

Getting back to Layla ending up like my Mom: Different times. It’s not the late 50’s with women being taught that getting married and pumping out 3 kids before the age of 26 is THE THING TO DO. But I can tell you this, if Layla has my Moms commitment, caring attitude and love for her family’s well being and survival, I’d be very happy about that.

Hmmm, strung along by an unemployed dolt?

Translation: 100% Taken care of and supported financially, emotionally and sometimes physically by a guy that got extremely lucky in life, loyally and faithfully for the past 8 years. Again, your “not wife material” comment is propaganda invented by the worst of this sub to get under Carols skin. That didn’t work either. She knows the truth. She sees what you do, and because I’m transparent about most everything, she doesn’t hear a word you say. Who do you think she believes in? An anonymous bunch of anger tossing ex-radio Show fan online trolls, or the man who’s taken care of and supported her, and members of her family, unconditionally for the past 8, going on 9 years? You can answer that for the rest of the class....

I believe that brings us to the end.

My Twitter is locked down. I haven’t posted there in weeks. I’m considering dumping it. 9k followers, 100 of which actually interact. FB? I post for friends and family. My socio/political commentary days are over. However, I’m finding this sub to be of interest where my public persona is concerned. You might be a bunch of anonymous assholes, but you’re not real Life friends or acquaintances, like many of my FB friends who actually know me by deed and not by fabricated lies, rumors and unreliable word of mouth. So many of you really are clueless re: the facts.

So, as I sit here in my nice quiet house, recuperating from last nights gig, looking out the window at a beautiful spring day, waiting for Carol to wake up, waiting for my daughter to arrive, and feeling good about life, I took a little time to address your “concerns”.

The last line of your “caring” comment:

“We’re just trying to help because we care”.

THANK YOU! IT’S SO NICE TO BE LOVED! Hahaha!

Salted Earth Truffle

You see, I live within my life, and you merely obsess over projecting your own miserable failure and problems onto it. You’re the guy that uses negativity to make yourself feel better.

Like Joe does when he smugly shits on a guitar god like Prince.

Anyone who actually knows me ITRW absolutely knows that the people I care for and about are more important to me than I am to myself. That’s a fact.

As proven by Joe fucking off to play Suck Off Sailors for months while his daughter is still in school and needs her father’s dependable presence more than ever.

SM commentary that we (Dawn, Ant, Carol and other family members and real friends) post about one another [is] very real and genuinely heart felt

Yeah, it’s not at all performative to put on a social media show for innumerable strangers. And it’s totally reasonable to complain when those strangers form an opinion based on what Joe has actively made public.

My family is extremely close, caring and involved with each other.

Is Joe trying to convince others or himself?

Anthony is healthier than he’s ever been. He works out with a personal trainer a couple times/wk. (I just watched him do this in the early AM after a late night poker game). We’ve both had heart issues and we know that staying on top of our health is a major priority in our lives.

As evidenced by all the excess weight, excess alcohol, and junk food crammed down their throats “for vocal treatment.”

In spite of what you may wish to believe, our health is probably better than most people our age.

Even if most people at their ages were untreated alcoholics carrying up to 80 extra pounds on their frames, that wouldn’t make Ant and Joe healthy by any stretch of the imagination. This is as delusional as him claiming weight loss victory on day one of the diet he never stuck to.

Layla is a focusing point by only the most heinous of the sociopaths that live here.

Nothing says Father of the Year like using your daughter’s identity to engage “heinous sociopaths” with delusional rants and autobiographical notes no one asked for.

It’s easy to read hateful commentary about my daughter and laugh at the trolls desperate attempt to have me engage in an aggressive manner. It just doesn’t work anymore.

Genuinely. He’d tell us if it did.

I’ve endowed her with the knowledge that the internet is not always correct or honest.

“Layla, just because the internet says I’m abandoning you to gamble and get wasted on cruise ships doesn’t mean it’s true. I’m also doing it to explore my sexuality after a lifetime of barely passing as hetero.”
Having time is key. It’s the most important thing you can impart on your children.

If only Joe considered Layla worth his time anymore. Guess she’ll have to be okay with having no father to turn to during the turbulence of adolescence. Either that or she’ll seek a strong male influence in the kind of guy who, like her Uncle Anthony, targets underaged minors. What could possibly go wrong?

Fortunately, I have plenty of extra to spend with my kids. More than a lot of parents have.

There are those phantom additional kids again. So he’s abandoning not just Layla but multiple children? What a peach this guy is.

My Mom. Hrmph. Not a saint for sure. As far as I know (I was young at the time) she was never a whore for rent.

Did they have that engraved on her tombstone?

My mom was a very attractive young woman. Lots of people said she looked like Natalie Wood. In fact, when she would go on school field trips with me when I was 10 or so, I wasn’t comfortable with her being there. She was definitely noticed by men because of her overt physical beauty and her outgoing, instantly likable personality.

Oedipus called, he said you’re taking this complex a little too far.

Again, your words....? They’re only meant to anger me. Not happening. I know you think it’s supposed to, and in many cases it would anger the average troll victim, but I’ve heard so much cookie cutter BS over the years...It now all falls flat on my emotions. I know the truth. You only use these words to harass and instigate an anger laden rebuttal which you’ll never get from me. Truly wasted words.

“This 3,500 word response has been totally devoid of any anger. You can tell because I have to keep repeating that.”

Getting back to Layla ending up like my Mom: Different times. It’s not the late 50’s with women being taught that getting married and pumping out 3 kids before the age of 26 is THE THING TO DO.

Too bad. Layla would be better off if she found a good husband to provide and look after her the way her father never did. If she puts off marriage and motherhood, she’ll most likely go through life being passed around the way Joe and Anthony passed around Jennifer and countless other women — like a used Kleenex but more disposable.

But I can tell you this, if Layla has my Moms commitment, caring attitude and love for her family’s well being and survival, I’d be very happy about that.

It won’t be enough to compel her children to visit her in the last years of her life or anything, but still.

100% Taken care of and supported financially, emotionally and sometimes physically by a guy that got extremely lucky in life, loyally and faithfully for the past 8 years.

Physically? As in jerking him off when he was “saving the wrists for gigs”?

Again, your “not wife material” comment is propaganda invented by the worst of this sub to get under Carols skin. That didn’t work either. She knows the truth. She sees what you do, and because I’m transparent about most everything, she doesn’t hear a word you say.

Which is it? She doesn’t hear a word or she heard it all and “knows the truth”? Joe still hasn’t married her so he still doesn’t consider her wife material. She could do a LOT better.

the man who’s taken care of and supported her, and members of her family, unconditionally for the past 8, going on 9 years?

Joe admits to being 100% kept by his brother in one breath, and in the next claims he’s been providing for an entire family for nearly a decade. Is his ass jealous of the shit that comes out of his mouth?

My socio/political commentary days are over.

Lol if only. This nigger has zero self-control.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Once I found out these two brothers got off on cumming inside their shared sex partners, all bets were off. Imagine doing that, let alone not having enough shame to keep it secret.
Right up there with the freebasing family story. Sure, it was funny on air, but that's a fucking depraved level of familial bonding that blows my fucking mind.

Salted Earth Truffle

Right up there with the freebasing family story. Sure, it was funny on air, but that's a fucking depraved level of familial bonding that blows my fucking mind.
Even the freebasing is something I can wrap my head around, having known some trashy families growing up where the parents (almost always the mother) wanted teenagers to think they were cool and needed to be liked by minors. In those cases the parents would allow drinking and drugging and even buy kegs for kids (lol sounds like a charity).

It’s fucked up to do drugs with your kids but not as viscerally repulsive as sharing sexual partners with family members. Between that and other factoids I’ve picked up on (Anthony’s dad hired a whore to deflower his younger son?), I’m sure there’s much more sexual shit we don’t know about this brood that would turn our stomachs. And that’s before you consider that the Cumia brothers have a track record of acting in a predatory manner toward minors.

Fun fact: Joe Cumia to this day creeps on 22-year-old golfer/cheesecake model Grace Charis and the youngest of the Kardashian brood, Kylie Jenner, on Instagram. He’s only 40 years older than them. Carol might want to check out all the other women Joe is leering at online while promising he’s going to make an honest woman out of her someday — there are quite a few.

0C901C8F-9DEC-4753-B6EF-3A01F1087F74.jpeg

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Even the freebasing is something I can wrap my head around, having known some trashy families growing up where the parents (almost always the mother) wanted teenagers to think they were cool and needed to be liked by minors. In those cases the parents would allow drinking and drugging and even buy kegs for kids (lol sounds like a charity).

It’s fucked up to do drugs with your kids but not as viscerally repulsive as sharing sexual partners with family members. Between that and other factoids I’ve picked up on (Anthony’s dad hired a whore to deflower his younger son?), I’m sure there’s much more sexual shit we don’t know about this brood that would turn our stomachs. And that’s before you consider that the Cumia brothers have a track record of acting in a predatory manner toward minors.

Fun fact: Joe Cumia to this day creeps on 22-year-old golfer/cheesecake model Grace Charis and the youngest of the Kardashian brood, Kylie Jenner, on Instagram. He’s only 40 years older than them. Carol might want to check out all the other women Joe is leering at online while promising he’s going to make an honest woman out of her someday — there are quite a few.

View attachment 131412
I definitely agree that sharing sexual partners with family is gross as fuck. From my perspective, the freebasing is pretty out there as well but I don't think it's worse than sloppy seconds after your brother. Ew.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
That has to be a post from 8-9 years ago. There was a point where Anthony looked relatively healthy but those days are long gone. Anthony's probably got a year left on that liver.

Salted Earth Truffle

That has to be a post from 8-9 years ago. There was a point where Anthony looked relatively healthy but those days are long gone. Anthony's probably got a year left on that liver.
Both of their parents died pretty young, so you’d think they’d take care of their bodies. It’s crazy to see how many #ketolife revolting food photos Joe posted on FB only to GAIN weight. I’ll never get over him acting like a weight loss expert, lecturing people on how to eat and telling them “the key” to dropping pounds while he put on more weight every week. Shameless cow. The only thing he’s an expert at is mooching and stealing valor.