Tattoo HATE Thread

G

Everyone has tattoos now. It's not unique or noteworthy in any way.
We heard you!

This thread always ends up two ways:
-I don’t have tattoos and people who have them are faggots
-i have tattoos and don’t care either way

I’m convinced half this forum is made up of some ai script for quasis entertainment

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everyone has tattoos now. It's not unique or noteworthy in any way.
That’s what I was gonna say, it’s funny how maybe 20 years ago it was unique or different to have them, like you’d say “whoa, that guy has a bunch of tattoos” now you don’t even realize when somebody has one. Also you can tell someone’s age by what tattoo was trendy when they were younger (tramp stamp / barbed wire bicep)

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
We heard you!

This thread always ends up two ways:
-I don’t have tattoos and people who have them are faggots
-i have tattoos and don’t care either way

I’m convinced half this forum is made up of some ai script for quasis entertainment
this post right here

btw- what's with everyone getting a "Participation Trophy" these day?

also- I'm convinced that the people who hate tattoo's do not hate them solely because "everyone has them"

........nobody gives a shit about a thing enough to hate said thing if it doesn't have to do with some sort of bad association related to said thing

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Sleeve, neck, and face tattoos are retarded.

Ear gauges are worse than tats though. Nice calamari lobes, stupid.
I think sleeve tats can be cool, at least they're committing to it. Agree with everything else though. Neck, face tattoos and those ear gauges are fucking atrocious and make you look like an asshole.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I'm great at translating things

I translated "Tattoo HATE Thread" into three things:
- I hate this guy who fucked a chick I like, and that guy had tattoos
- I hate Adam Levine
-The town slut (who happens to have a full sleeve) that literally fucks everyone still won't fuck me
I think that everyone hates Adam Levine.

I don't have a real problem with tats. I don't have any because I can't think of anything that I am so passionate about that I want to adorn my body with it. Also, women with tats (sleeves etc) are gross. But these are just my opinions; nothing to get all pissy about.