Tattoo HATE Thread

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Definitely the most cringe trend in the past 20 years. It's going to be hilarious when all the grandmas and grandpas have these dogshit tats, and their grandkids don't to rebel against the norm of having tattoos.

It will look outdated, like wearing a suit to the beach does now.

Obviously a dude in his 80s with an old military tattoo or a biker tattoo is exempt from this critique.

G

My neighbor acts like he's an actual tough guy because he has these tattoos. Meanwhile, he's just a frail old man that complains all the time. Pussy doesn't even lift.
180130-holocaust-auschwitz-tattoo-artist-01.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Definitely the most cringe trend in the past 20 years. It's going to be hilarious when all the grandmas and grandpas have these dogshit tats, and their grandkids don't to rebel against the norm of having tattoos.

It will look outdated, like wearing a suit to the beach does now.

Obviously a dude in his 80s with an old military tattoo or a biker tattoo is exempt from this critique.
The tats kept escalating in extremism and attention getting. First women, got them on their butt, then small of their back. At one point it was unthinkable for tats on your arm if you're a woman, but that happened. Then it went neck, and now face. There's no where else to go, except to make them out of fashion.

G

Because I'm a retard I have almost exclusively shitty tattoos in visible places. Weirdly it seems to take a while for people to notice them so it's not a huge deal, but I'd absolutely get them removed if I had even a petty reason to really care.

G

Oh wow look a moderately attractive woman with a sleeve of sugar skulls and roses! Very original, can't wait to see the Harry Potter themed one under your tits next. Sure, I'd love to see the nautical star on your ankle!

Sputnik

Females arent funny
If tattoos are the most cringe trend you have noticed then you need to get out more.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i different take on this thread

I hate having tattoos because during the summer I can't wear a hooded sweatshirt, or a long sleeve....that means every fucking nudnick has to annoy the shit out of me to tell me how they like my tattoos

I didn't get tattoos because I wanted attention (unlike what some people on this thread think).

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I'm great at translating things

I translated "Tattoo HATE Thread" into three things:
- I hate this guy who fucked a chick I like, and that guy had tattoos
- I hate Adam Levine
-The town slut (who happens to have a full sleeve) that literally fucks everyone still won't fuck me

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I'm great at translating things

I translated "Tattoo HATE Thread" into three things:
- I hate this guy who fucked a chick I like, and that guy had tattoos
- I hate Adam Levine
-The town slut (who happens to have a full sleeve) that literally fucks everyone still won't fuck me
Everyone has tattoos now. It's not unique or noteworthy in any way.