• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Talking Sopranos

Snake

Forum Clout
David Chase did the final episode.

*Steve Schirrippa scrolling through his phone, squinting through his old man glasses.*

DUHHHH OK, DAVID, MIKE FROM QUEENS WANTS TA KNOW IF RALPHIE ACTUALLY KILLED DA HAWSE IN SEASON FAW.

DC: Yes, Mike from Queens, he did. I appreciate the question, and have no regard for my own legacy in the artistic sense of the word. Stay tuned for Young Tony's Adventures, coming soon to HBO Max. Book II: Paulie is coming soon as well. I'm really looking forward to this check and just letting everything I've created burn to the fucking ground while these retards clap like seals at the member berries.

Steve: DUUUUUH DID TONY DIE AT DA END?!! ELLEN FROM DA BRONX WANTS TA KNOW ALREADY!
This @AwfulManTitTankTop is more creative than Spielberg.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Best thing Schirippa did was piss off Bpb Kelly to point he ranted to Colin about it on the Sometimes Colin Quinn compilation