Taking a little time of the farms

G

huh? I just said I'm taking some time off and will eventually come back, what does that have to do with cliques or friendships or whatever faggy thing you're reffering to?

But I will say my estimation of alot of you went down because of how much you simp for JDA. IRL, I wouldnt even be physically capable of acknowledging his presence, he'd literally be invisible to me. Is Pat posting so important that if someone, let's call, bizarro-Pat, made fun of Pat people get giddy and excited like some schoolgirl? I swear I dont know what makes JDA different, and that I KNOW he thinks of this place as some cringey weirdo-cesspool that he can atleast make superchat and views out of...and still people are like "nooo JDA JDA, leave him alone cpn kamala!"

I honestly think its all just a big clout and everyone has already fallen in their place, and yeah, if I linger any longer without taking a break I might turn heel like Cuntfucker too. I get him finally.
You keep Cuntfucker’s name out yo mouf, nigga! That man is like a brother to me! At least according to you.

But seriously folksh I think you’re going a little overboard here. If simping in this case means taking advantage of not only an ally who agrees that Tomlinson is a fucking scumbag but has the inside track on the scumbag organization that helped sue this faggoty Mecca then yeah. I guess I’m simping.

As far as Bam goes she’s still our Nubian Queen racial hang ups aside about boricuas and their equally phat culos. I get it though. This place doesn’t need to turn into Grand Central Station. I only got the invite here from a brothaman who I kept in contact with while running the r/OpieWithJimmy Johnny come lately subreddit.

He’s an ally who got booted for calling out animals for acting like animals plain and simple in my opinion.

tl;dr I think the Irish chick at the local hole in the wall liquor store wants to fuck me. I’m not being vain she just really likes small talk but idk if I want to lead her on like that when I just want some pussy.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
You keep Cuntfucker’s name out yo mouf, nigga! That man is like a brother to me! At least according to you.

But seriously folksh I think you’re going a little overboard here. If simping in this case means taking advantage of not only an ally who agrees that Tomlinson is a fucking scumbag but has the inside track on the scumbag organization that helped sue this faggoty Mecca then yeah. I guess I’m simping.

As far as Bam goes she’s still our Nubian Queen racial hang ups aside about boricuas and their equally phat culos. I get it though. This place doesn’t need to turn into Grand Central Station. I only got the invite here from a brothaman who I kept in contact with while running the r/OpieWithJimmy Johnny come lately subreddit.

He’s an ally who got booted for calling out animals for acting like animals plain and simple in my opinion.

tl;dr I think the Irish chick at the local hole in the wall liquor store wants to fuck me. I’m not being vain she just really likes small talk but idk if I want to lead her on like that when I just want some pussy.
What’s she look like? I’m a sucker for Irish chicks

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
What’s she look like? I’m a sucker for Irish chicks
ED5ih91XYAANu16.jpg

G

huh? I just said I'm taking some time off and will eventually come back, what does that have to do with cliques or friendships or whatever faggy thing you're reffering to?

But I will say my estimation of alot of you went down because of how much you simp for JDA. IRL, I wouldnt even be physically capable of acknowledging his presence, he'd literally be invisible to me. Is Pat posting so important that if someone, let's call, bizarro-Pat, made fun of Pat people get giddy and excited like some schoolgirl? I swear I dont know what makes JDA different, and that I KNOW he thinks of this place as some cringey weirdo-cesspool that he can atleast make superchat and views out of...and still people are like "nooo JDA JDA, leave him alone cpn kamala!"

I honestly think its all just a big clout and everyone has already fallen in their place, and yeah, if I linger any longer without taking a break I might turn heel like Cuntfucker too. I get him finally.

You say odd shit to people , dude.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude

Better TLDR: M8 if your gonnae fuck off, fuck off.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt