Taking a little time of the farms

G

k-keep-me-posted-7958686.png

G

For fuck’s sake... none of us are friends. We’re barely brothamen in arms. Just barely agreeing on what we hate doesn’t make us some militant unit.

Our strength is our atomistic autism, something that fucking fat lunatic from cheese country could never get into his giant hydrocephalic skull.

Would have saved him a lot of trouble, too. And now I’m done. Now I’m done.

G

For fuck’s sake... none of us are friends. We’re barely brothamen in arms. Just barely agreeing on what we hate doesn’t make us some militant unit.

Our strength is our atomistic autism, something that fucking fat lunatic from cheese country could never get into his giant hydrocephalic skull.

Would have saved him a lot of trouble, too. And now I’m done. Now I’m done.
huh? I just said I'm taking some time off and will eventually come back, what does that have to do with cliques or friendships or whatever faggy thing you're reffering to?

But I will say my estimation of alot of you went down because of how much you simp for JDA. IRL, I wouldnt even be physically capable of acknowledging his presence, he'd literally be invisible to me. Is Pat posting so important that if someone, let's call, bizarro-Pat, made fun of Pat people get giddy and excited like some schoolgirl? I swear I dont know what makes JDA different, and that I KNOW he thinks of this place as some cringey weirdo-cesspool that he can atleast make superchat and views out of...and still people are like "nooo JDA JDA, leave him alone cpn kamala!"

I honestly think its all just a big clout and everyone has already fallen in their place, and yeah, if I linger any longer without taking a break I might turn heel like Cuntfucker too. I get him finally.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
huh? I just said I'm taking some time off and will eventually come back, what does that have to do with cliques or friendships or whatever faggy thing you're reffering to?
he's saying you don't need to announce it, just leave. most people take breaks from the place but it's only the attention-seeking pillow biters that announce it to the whole forum.
I swear I dont know what makes JDA different, and that I KNOW he thinks of this place as some cringey weirdo-cesspool that he can atleast make superchat and views out of...and still people are like "nooo JDA JDA, leave him alone cpn kamala!"
I honestly think its all just a big clout and everyone has already fallen in their place, and yeah, if I linger any longer without taking a break I might turn heel like Cuntfucker too. I get him finally.
You're not wrong about either of these things but we all get to a point like this. The sub passes us by, we go away for a while and come back. I'm just back from a long break off this place. We'd have to be some pretty needy fucks to miss one username from the forum.