• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

T for Tranthony

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Hahahaha holy shit he just said I'm Brian gilgore
I want to come to you like a man and say sorry for me shitting on your call yesterday. When he was going off today thinking you were actually Gilgore and playing old brain on the brink clips, my ribs were completely shattered. I hope you accept my deepest apologies.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I want to come to you like a man and say sorry for me shitting on your call yesterday. When he was going off today thinking you were actually Gilgore and playing old brain on the brink clips, my ribs were completely shattered. I hope you accept my deepest apologies.

He just saved me from a mediocre hate call with this 10 minutes of mocking spinuch. I just saw the clip on mushmouths stream and had to watch the full thing. You're forgiven but you must tell me why you watch this garbage. If I didn't watch kyle's video i wouldn't have known this happened.

pm me if you want the link to see it

Last edited:

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He just saved me from a mediocre hate call with this 10 minutes of mocking spinuch. I just saw the clip on mushmouths stream and had to watch the full thing. You're forgiven but you must tell me why you watch this garbage. If I didn't watch kyle's video i wouldn't have known this happened.

To be completely honest, I subbed for like a month around this past election just to hear him sperg. I canceled shortly after and as others have said, you
Can still listen for free because they are a completely inept company. I’m by no means a daily listener and almost never make it through an entire episode.

I totally forgot mush mouth even existed. One of my proudest moments, was getting the Opster to read that he pees on his floor and got beat up by his fat girlfriends mom, on one of his livestreams.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

also we got another recap of Killerkuhns mischief, this is gold mang

fuck jews
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What an idiot who sent him this?

S0CV59I.png

fuck jews
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This shit is so confusing. So the only reason he thought I was brian gilgore was because I said I had a podcast empire? I was making fun of anthony, and he took it literally. Then ballwasher unknown looks at this forum here and takes my profile literally. I think the guy above me might be chris kuhn, I have a hunch.

Fucking boomer groomer idiot

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
This shit is so confusing. So the only reason he thought I was brian gilgore was because I said I had a podcast empire? I was making fun of anthony, and he took it literally. Then ballwasher unknown looks at this forum here and takes my profile literally. I think the guy above me might be chris kuhn, I have a hunch.

Fucking boomer groomer idiot

Oh. I thought you set the whole thing up and sent that email, etc

fuck jews
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
What’s involved in calling Anth? I gotta do it at 5pm on a weekday?

I just looked at the clock and saw it was within his live show hours 3-5 est. I've been telling you people to bother him but nobody does it, all you have to do is trick low iq garrett into patching you through. Throw it on speakerphone and do some other shit until you hear a loud fuzzy noise in the phone indicating you're now live.

877 962 6846

This dumb nigger could've taken the easy W with the weak call but he had to get revenge. I guess I didn't realize how rattled by this shit he still was. I didn't set up anything he got serious tunnel vision. Fuck I don't even sound like the guy

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I just looked at the clock and saw it was within his live show hours 3-5 est. I've been telling you people to bother him but nobody does it, all you have to do is trick low iq garrett into patching you through. Throw it on speakerphone and do some other shit until you hear a loud fuzzy noise in the phone indicating you're now live.

877 962 6846

This dumb nigger could've taken the easy W with the weak call but he had to get revenge. I guess I didn't realize how rattled by this shit he still was. I didn't set up anything he got serious tunnel vision. Fuck I don't even sound like the guy
I’m gonna give him a ring and see if I can get him to explain wanting to fuck a ten year old. If nothing else I guess I can just scream faggot and hang up.