• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sydney Sweeney's bosoms.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
blanchettes just been getting work done for 40 years, so her face is weird now. She's almost 60. She had a bit of a schnozzola when she was young but certain angles she was fine.

View attachment 187077

View attachment 187075

View attachment 187078

GUESS I'M A SIMP NOW

Also if "all shall love me and despair" didn't make you chub up a little. You gay nigga.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Gettin' glassed with a handle of VB is no fuckin' joke. Waste of good piss.

ford-falcon.gif

G

What the fuck does this even mean?
He's a good looking lad and some blonde slag at the bar started chatting him up. He went to take a piss and the next thing he knew he was on the floor in a pool of his own blood. Some absolute coward chav had smashed a bottle over the back of his head because he thought he was trying to pick up his girlfriend/girl that he liked or whatever. My friend never even saw the guy.

Forum Clout
View attachment 187088
So the chick at the front has an objectively prettier face than Sydney Sweeney, and even bigger tits. Those are two undeniable facts. And she's just some American bint. Again, not trying to do the incel "current hot girl isn't good enough" bit. I'm glad a cute blonde with fat beefers is being pushed over obese slobs and defectives. But let's not pretend she's hotter than many girls you can meet irl
Gross fake tan

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
View attachment 187088
So the chick at the front has an objectively prettier face than Sydney Sweeney, and even bigger tits. Those are two undeniable facts. And she's just some American bint. Again, not trying to do the incel "current hot girl isn't good enough" bit. I'm glad a cute blonde with fat beefers is being pushed over obese slobs and defectives. But let's not pretend she's hotter than many girls you can meet irl

bottom left. ❤️

Forum Clout
Love how Nana’s political team either hate this girl or love her. Depends on the day cause showing tits=not woke, but showing tits makes you a whore under Gods eye. Fucking stupid grifters can’t get there story straight
Sounds like you've driven yourself crazy. You can't think about anything without making it about this team/that team and making shit up that no one ever said to "PWN THE KUNSERVATIVZZ".

In 4 pages you're the only person to mention politics, and you do the same thing in every thread. MASSIVE FAGGOT.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Sounds like you've driven yourself crazy. You can't think about anything without making it about this team/that team and making shit up that no one ever said to "PWN THE KUNSERVATIVZZ".

In 4 pages you're the only person to mention politics, and you do the same thing in every thread. MASSIVE FAGGOT
why does my anti alt right posts bother you so much? Haha you are the only one who Anthony like rages about what I say