• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sydney Sweeney's bosoms.

G

throwback
ssb.jpg

G

Best set on SNL since the 80’s.
I legitimately called it mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I legitimately called it mutz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America

G

My neighbor Mr. Damasci, we were an Irish white trash family in a semi ghetto, once gave me a roll and it had an anchovy in it. I was like 8 and it fucked me up. I took a leaf and grabbed a piece of dogshit with it and wedged it under the handle of his Pontiac Bonneville. He looked at me like he knew.

G

Allow me to retort:

Italian americans are fucking faggots

[MEDIA=youtube]tfJb0N5bFJk[/MEDIA]

G

White men and gay niggers larping as white men 🐜 have been castrated with big butt jezabels and sheboon goblinas for so long that they thirst at a middling blonde with big tits.
She’s not hot.

IMG_1095.jpeg

WOAH! This guy isn’t afraid to go after anyone! Look out, everyone. We have a badass who just doesn’t give an EFF who he offends!

You’re a fag. Tell mommy not to let the eggs get cold while you finish jerking off in your childhood bedroom.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
White men and gay niggers larping as white men 🐜 have been castrated with big butt jezabels and sheboon goblinas for so long that they thirst at a middling blonde with big tits.
She’s not hot.

View attachment 186378

You’re a fag. Tell mommy not to let the eggs get cold while you finish jerking off in your childhood bedroom.
You’re a shitty heel. It’s funny that you changed your flair because of me. “A true contrarian. Tell it like it is. -William Shatner” Fucking faggot loser worthless heel on his 5th account. And you don’t think she’s hot? There’s something mysterious about you.

G

they thirst at a middling blonde with big tits.
She’s not hot
She has a face a bit like a cross between a pit bull and a down syndrome girl. She looks like a type of London Irish girl you'll meet in any pub on the Holloway Road or Upper Street on a Friday/Saturday night. Her face is really nothing special. She does have great tits though and, after half a decade or whatever of Lena Dunham/Lizzo types being championed, it is nice to see a cute little blonde with big tits front and centre. Even if she does look like her mother drank heavily while pregnant with her.

G

She has a face a bit like a cross between a pit bull and a down syndrome girl. She looks like a type of London Irish girl you'll meet in any pub on the Holloway Road or Upper Street on a Friday/Saturday night. Her face is really nothing special. She does have great tits though and, after half a decade or whatever of Lena Dunham/Lizzo types being championed, it is nice to see a cute little blonde with big tits front and centre. Even if she does look like her mother drank heavily while pregnant with her.
images

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Liverpudlian look, one might say. But damn, she is beautiful