• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SWATting is fine when they do it

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
reminder Jackie, Hildy, Jón, Patrick, and Nikki all agree a username match is an acceptable amount of "evidence" as they've shown in the Dushatar fiasco. None of them has retracted their support for that doxing and harassment campaign. All of them continue to follow/like/rt Jackie after the arrest of the real torswats.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I can't help but think of Shane Hildy, an innocent guy selling 4x4s who lost his job because a mentally ill OSINT expert doxxed him as a nazi. The horror of that.
If he's selling 4x4s I'm sure his boss says worse things daily at work than what Hildy is being accused of

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
reminder Jackie, Hildy, Jón, Patrick, and Nikki all agree a username match is an acceptable amount of "evidence" as they've shown in the Dushatar fiasco. None of them has retracted their support for that doxing and harassment campaign. All of them continue to follow/like/rt Jackie after the arrest of the real torswats.
And temember to ignore evidence that doesn't fit. Like the accent being wrong.