• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Swatting #44!

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
ENOUGH WITH THE SWATS
R.-Budd-Dwyer.jpg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: Jackie took credit for the swattings stopping because of the attention that she personally brought to it.

Now that they've started back up again she's saying that it's also because of the attention she brought to it. No matter the outcome Jackie gets credit somehow. I don't even think she's being purposely disingenuous here; I think she's just stupid. Fat too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His vehement denials that the guy in the vandalism video looks like him should be proof enough that it was indeed him.
Thats one of the biggest holes in his accusation of that. There is actual video that looks just like him. So whoever he accuses of doing that better be built just like pat with the same fat head. You cant blame Bernard since he lives in a different country and is bald or Dan since Dan isnt a fatso.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Reminder: Jackie took credit for the swattings stopping because of the attention that she personally brought to it.

Now that they've started back up again she's saying that it's also because of the attention she brought to it. No matter the outcome Jackie gets credit somehow. I don't even think she's being purposely disingenuous here; I think she's just stupid. Fat too.
The day Fat gets arrested for the swattings, she'll be claiming victory again.