• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Suspect in Custody in Gilgo Beach Murders

Forum Clout
I was a senior in high school on Long Island when they first found the bodies this was big shit at the time. I’ve followed it off and on occasionally.

Here’s all the evidence they got on him, he’s finished. They got him dead to rights.

The burner Cell phone used to contact 3 of the 4, video of him buying minutes for said cell phone, cell location records, the boomer ass AOL email address he used to email them, google searches he did about the case, DNA, he owned the make and model of vehicle witnesses saw, his family was out of town at the times of the murders, google searches for KP. He was apparently still contacting/seeing prostitutes using that same phone number like the retard boomer he is

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I was a senior in high school on Long Island when they first found the bodies this was big shit at the time. I’ve followed it off and on occasionally.

Here’s all the evidence they got on him, he’s finished. They got him dead to rights.

The burner Cell phone used to contact 3 of the 4, video of him buying minutes for said cell phone, cell location records, the boomer ass AOL email address he used to email them, google searches he did about the case, DNA, he owned the make and model of vehicle witnesses saw, his family was out of town at the times of the murders, google searches for KP. He was apparently still contacting/seeing prostitutes using that same phone number like the retard boomer he is

Jesus christ this guy is a real fawwwwkin problem. I think what makes it creepier is the fact he’s some average nobody. You look at people like BTK, Dahmer, you go, “Yeah I can see him killing people”. Not some pudgy architect faggot.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

The fact he got away with it for so long is pretty crazy considering all this new info. I always pictured some ex law enforcement guy who knew what he was doing and covered his tracks, not some bumbling idiot. Then again the cops in Long Island all seem to be bumbling Cumia types too.

It's been over 10 years since the bodies were found, i'd find it odd if this dude just stopped doing what he was doing for that long, especially considering he was still trying to meet up with hookers. It wouldn't surprise me if he killed more people and just found a new dumping ground.

Forum Clout
The fact he got away with it for so long is pretty crazy considering all this new info. I always pictured some ex law enforcement guy who knew what he was doing and covered his tracks, not some bumbling idiot. Then again the cops in Long Island all seem to be bumbling Cumia types too.

It's been over 10 years since the bodies were found, i'd find it odd if this dude just stopped doing what he was doing for that long, especially considering he was still trying to meet up with hookers. It wouldn't surprise me if he killed more people and just found a new dumping ground.
Yeah I think they are gonna find more bodies. I really doubt he just stopped killing but still fucked prostitutes for the next 15 years. There’s gotta be more imo.

And yeah apparently they made no prgress on the case or even had this guy on the radar until a new police commissioner came in in 2021 or something. He was still using the same cell phone number for fucks sake. How hard could it have been?

Those Suffolk county cops make too much money to be that inept. Their salary goes up to 160k (before ot) at top officer pay. Probably even more now, that was last I looked a few years ago. I shoulda been a Suffolk cop smh

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
A7FED628-F1FB-4F03-95EC-B65AF355B00C.jpeg

I thought this was about a serial killer, why’d they show Ants google searches?

31B9E56B-4258-4EB6-8863-854112EE944C.jpeg

At least he had a sense of humor tho.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Yeah I think they are gonna find more bodies. I really doubt he just stopped killing but still fucked prostitutes for the next 15 years. There’s gotta be more imo.

And yeah apparently they made no prgress on the case or even had this guy on the radar until a new police commissioner came in in 2021 or something. He was still using the same cell phone number for fucks sake. How hard could it have been?

Those Suffolk county cops make too much money to be that inept. Their salary goes up to 160k (before ot) at top officer pay. Probably even more now, that was last I looked a few years ago. I shoulda been a Suffolk cop smh

The entire LISK case is nuts. Irc they found 4 bodies spread out close together that all dissapeared around the same time, i think those are the ones they are trying to get him on due to phone calls etc.. however there was like another 5-6 not far from that spot that dated back to the 90's-00's. I think the police were questioning that John Bittrolff guy about them, but he denied being involved.

Either this guy was doing this for a very long time, or there was another serial killer in the area who just so happened to have a dumping ground right next to his

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Forum Clout
The entire LISK case is nuts. Irc they found 4 bodies spread out close together that all dissapeared around the same time, i think those are the ones they are trying to get him on due to phone calls etc.. however there was like another 5-6 not far from that spot that dated back to the 90's-00's. I think the police were questioning that John Bittrolff guy about them, but he denied being involved.

Either this guy was doing this for a very long time, or there was another serial killer in the area who just so happened to have a dumping ground right next to his
Yeah there was 11 in total I think. I remember I think 10 females and 1 was a cross dressing Chinese man on a leash or something like that. Apparently the DA alluded to more bodies being attributed to him in the press conference a couple hours ago.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Yeah there was 11 in total I think. I remember I think 10 females and 1 was a cross dressing Chinese man on a leash or something like that. Apparently the DA alluded to more bodies being attributed to him in the press conference a couple hours ago.
I remember some foot or something washed up from Fire Island years ago and they were trying to claim that had something to do with the LISK too lol.

Fire Island... schink about it.

:image_4764_lg:

^^^

Forum Clout
I
I remember some foot or something washed up from Fire Island years ago and they were trying to claim that had something to do with the LISK too lol.

Fire Island... schink about it.

:image_4764_lg:

^^^
I also remember them trying to attribute the headless/armless/legless unidentified torso “Peaches” (named for the lone identifying mark being a tattoo of peaches) that they found in some park to the Long Island serial killer case too

6242A1BB-6603-4706-BE3A-E0F910AC4929.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This guy was phone scamming the families of his victims with prank calls. Could have been a Jocktober candidate if the FBI ever recorded any of them. *plays wacky music*.
Oh HO HO LOOKS LIKE WERUH GETTUH CALL FROM SOMEONE HI WHOS THIS

🤖Hi this is the Gilgo Beach dead prostitute fugitive…..

OH HO HO NO WAUYH DID YOU MURDER MY DAUGHTER??? HYUCK HYCKK HYCUK HYCUK

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
The story has a true detective vibe. Other people must have been in on this.

The story of how they found the original bodies is crazy too. Another prostitute called police saying people were trying to kill her. Then she disappeared. While looking for her they stumbled on the other bodies. A few years later they find her body but no real explanation of how she died.