SURPRISE! Fat faggot with bitch tits doesn't understand basic macroeconomics

G

Of course this unemployed dropout doesn't understand inflation and why it's being exacerbated by our government's failed oil and geopolitical policies.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1501238740567703554?s=20&t=uzBqG3tB4e6eG1X3kyekjw[/URL]

Note for all the "Gas prices are too high!" people. Russian oil accounts for just over 1% of US gasoline supply.

G

This dumb pig thinks you and I are buying gas directly from the Russians and not that companies buy crude oil in worldwide open market.
Not to mention it's about 8% of our total. I once heard that supply disruptions add final consumer costs at a times 10 factor. Meaning if you lose 8% of total supply costs rise by 80%, not an exact science, but a rule of scarcity. I'd would imagine whatever Russian total supply to the world is, if it goes offline that percentage ties 10 will be the final retail cost addition, until the supply is made up and scarcity ends.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The more he talks about money the more you realize what a sheltered little faggot mama raven's boy really is
He's used 3 women to get by his entire life, Raven Ade and Niki's mom. Never once has this guy truly been on his own and had the difference of $20 be what you ate that week

Doesn’t he use her bank account and credit info too? The utility bills and everything are probably in her name so he can ignorantly spend whatever he does have on hooligans and toys

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Doesn’t he use her bank account and credit info too? The utility bills and everything are probably in her name so he can ignorantly spend whatever he does have on hooligans and toys
It wouldn’t surprise me if Nikkis mom pays for utilities and has it set up as some type of tard house tax break. The reality is Rick has probably only purchased the V6 mustang in his entire life with just his money. The rest is gibs from someone else.

G

No you guys don't understand the reason that gas is so expensive is 100% because of some far off slavic war and has nothing to do with the fucking monumentally massive inflation happening right now.

Russia is literally the only place that we know where to get gasoline from. It's an ancient Soviet secret how they turned liquid dinosaur bones into the shit we put in our gas tanks. Only they know how to do it.

G

God he spouts the same bullshit liberal misinformation that they say on CNN. I would say they're paying him to stooge for their network but we both know that's not happening. Because he doesn't have any money.

And he's also not verified on Twitter with his little check mark.

Screenshot_116.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Same types that also think all the vodka comes from Russia. Outside of Stoli all the major vodka comes from everywhere but Russia. Cheap bottom shelf plastic bottle Vodka comes from Russia.
Russian Standard is decent. But of the main brands they are all Polish, FRench, Dutch, Swedish Norwegian, a few finnish and etc.

G

You guys are so stupid. You would understand all this if you would have took a semester at Milwaukee community college, children.

And wrong again, stalkers. I didn't drop out. They gave me an honorary diploma and asked me to leave because I was so smart none of the other students could learn anything. I was literally absorbing all the smart in the room with my presence, honey boo boo m'kay child.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The only thing that I can tell you about vodka because I don't drink it is that the grey goose got Fergie Ferg feelin loose. And that's pretty cool.
Goose is decent but basically they just marked up the price to make it seem Super Premium. same with Ciroc. they are good but others like Belvedere and ketel are just as good and cheaper.
Source: vodka drinking boozebag

G

Goose is decent but basically they just marked up the price to make it seem Super Premium. same with Ciroc. they are good but others like Belvedere and ketel are just as good and cheaper.
Source: vodka drinking boozebag
See I'm a gin or absinthe guy so I don't know nothing about that. There's something about the aftertaste of vodka and tequila that I just can't drink it.