Supposed masculinity expert Jack Murphy AKA John Goldman spazes out when you mention his literal cuck behavior

WhereWeAt

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 2.22.58 PM.png

Here's a link to the article.

But wait, he also used to pimp out his girlfriend... cause sometimes alphas get low on cash, I guess?

kkl7jnrjkc681.jpeg

G

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXBSfn4tkY&t=8030s']Even Count Groomia handles criticism better than this.[/URL]
[MEDIA=youtube]bBXBSfn4tkY:8030[/MEDIA]

Can we agree that being a fag is gay, and so is "I'm a toughguy grifter, now check out my beard and send me $$$"? And while we're at it, that co-host is a megafag for sitting there letting his partner take that kind of heat without saying a fucking word. "Not a 'Hey asshole, she asked a question.'" Just an awkward fake cough.
Oh, I’m gonna have fun with this faggot online. He looks feisty, too.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Oh, I’m gonna have fun with this faggot online. He looks feisty, too.
He's an instant blocker, so try to be subtle with him.

In case you couldn't tell by his real name, he's one of (((them))). Everything in this thread will make sense when you realize that.

I can't be bothered to find it, but I'm always creeped out where he talks about how having kids is the best thing ever and even though he has so many threesomes he'd much prefer to go to his kids sports games. He then says

MLB > FFM

Like nigga why are you talking about deranged sex and raising your kids at the same sentence.

Oh, and this alpha Jack Murphy was banned from his kids' little league or something due to his twitter account. He whined on Twitter worse than Pat.

He stinks and I don't like him.

G

He's an instant blocker, so try to be subtle with him.

In case you couldn't tell by his real name, he's one of (((them))). Everything in this thread will make sense when you realize that.

I can't be bothered to find it, but I'm always creeped out where he talks about how having kids is the best thing ever and even though he has so many threesomes he'd much prefer to go to his kids sports games. He then says

MLB > FFM

Like nigga why are you talking about deranged sex and raising your kids at the same sentence.

Oh, and this alpha Jack Murphy was banned from his kids' little league or something due to his twitter account. He whined on Twitter worse than Pat.

He stinks and I don't like him.
You can’t respond to him without his gay permission anyway and yeah that is creepy.

cardwell