Superfan calls Nana a Fag for Geno

Yeah it was very “playful.”
I bet it was. Anyone can plainly see how Nana positively lights up in the presence of one of his guy crushes. His whole demeanor changes, he starts swishing and mincing around, squirming on his chair, his voice climbs a few octaves, and he's powerless to do much more than sit there giggling like a retard. This Geno weirdo clearly senses Nana's bottom queen, submissive energy and is now using it to suit his own needs.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Please god, let this be true.
I’ll confirm it. Two “confirmed bachelors” quickly approaching sixty? One of which, has been the cause of 3 “talents” leaving? I’ll be fair, Berg was the only real “talent” but, he was the only one trying to make money for the network (Jew). How can you possibly defend that? Unless you’re getting fucked in the ass by the guy, you’d fucking fire him after the second issue.

Believe it or not, Liberace and Paul Lynde were gay.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Come on, be serious! Next you're going to tell me that Oscar Wilde and Rock Hudson were queers, too. This pinkwashing of history is so aggravating.
I only mentioned those 2 because Nana would always lisp about how gay they were and nobody knew. Probably some of the hardest Nana has ever projected.

“I can’th believe no one knew they were gay!!! It’s so obviouth!!!” Anthony darts his eyes around the room, praying everyone thinks he’s straight.