Superfan calls Nana a Fag for Geno

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Real Ass Dude of the weekend. KB also reveals the lucrative pay structure over at CP Media. I’m going to enjoy watching Brennan Cumia posting.

99FCCA5D-790B-4307-90B1-24BD22FB9648.jpeg

Nana be all “Wha happened?” 🤷🏿‍♀️
View attachment 71045
LOL gutless, cowardly Nana, simpering like a gigantic faggot, as usual. He has no ability to take control at all, he just shrivels up and does nothing. He's the beta bottom queen, afraid to be assertive or take charge. "Oh, you're not gonna come in after I sat idly by and allowed some fruity bearded queer to stomp all over you on my show?"...what a fag.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
This Tommy McNulty was up until recently, friends with Geno. He was always coming in the studio for IHW. Something happened a few weeks ago like a Geno version of the cake stomp. If he says Nana and Geno have sexual energy, I tend to believe him. View attachment 71053
So in this relationship, Anthony is the girl?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
LOL gutless, cowardly Nana, simpering like a gigantic faggot, as usual. He has no ability to take control at all, he just shrivels up and does nothing.

Exhibit A. When O&A were interviewed on Bill Oreilly, Cumia started getting talked over while Bill was rope-a-doping him. Opie stepped in and took control, just like he could have stepped in to stop Kevin Brennan and like he wouldn't have let Anthony cry when Coonskin called up, or like when he wouldn't have let Ronnie say Anthony isn't funny. Anthony needs Opie and Opie needs Anthony. But at least Opie isn't wasting his money doing this Half A Show shit.