SUPER THREAD- Dan Mullen and his podcast are super fucking gay

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He got so butthurt about that too instead of just laughing it off saying "haha you got me". Also wow he really owned him by HANGING UP on him 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Dan wanted to be Opie so bad but he actually was Norton.

1660155630196.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I like how some of you actually were on board with this humiliating podcast shit, and now you're pretending to be above it, retroactively.

Where we at with begging to be on a forum podcast, then doxxing the hosts when they kick you off for being boring?

G

I like how some of you actually were on board with this humiliating podcast shit, and now you're pretending to be above it, retroactively.

Where we at with begging to be on a forum podcast, then doxxing the hosts when they kick you off for being boring?
Wait was that you on the show? "Conehead nigga" When he appeared you stopped posting.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He flipped the fuck out about that because it would affect his stupid YouTube channel. Why even host it on YouTube when you have to follow all those gay rules anyways unless your only goal is to eventually monetize and we know what path he chose.
I pointed that out a few times, not only in posts here, but in his stream, when I watched. He let other people say “nigger” and he himself called people “faggots” multiple times. How fucking retarded are you that you think YouTube will let you go anywhere doing that? He never responded to me on that. If he really thought he was going anywhere with YouTube he really does have downs. The pests managed to make Reddit somehow even gayer because we forced a bunch of gay rules. What makes you think YouTube would allow that? Dip shit.