Super spreaders out and about

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
His face when the barmaid tells him the phone is for him

giphy.gif
He can watch him picking it up

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Can he really not see that "winning vs the trolls," has aged him atleast a decade in the last 3 years? That and copious amounts of alcohol consumption and shitty food.

Depression is rage turned inwards, Patrick.
These picks crack me up knowing all the dumb mistakes he made this last year alone. Dont believe all these fake happy people photos on the internet. In real life they are balls deep in debt,depressed,shitty parents. All kinds of baggage just to try and act like they have everything under control and figured out.

G

Yet another "Why the fuck would you post this?" picture. Looking like the world's biggest loser watching a football game at a bar on Christmas. Whoever said his brain is stuck in "teenager cool" mode was 100% correct. He truly believes that drinking in the bar on Christmas and talking about sex makes him seem cool and edgy. Like how bad do your family and friends hate you that you have to spend probably the biggest family holiday in the world in a fucking bar. I'm assuming that neither of their families or any of their friends invited them to a gathering. If that's the case then why wouldn't you host something at your place? I know the hovel is shit but so what. Make a little food, buy some beer and liquor, and have some friends over and watch the game. It's better than sitting in a fucking bar. He spent Christmas and Thanksgiving in the bar. Between that and spending 125k and a year of your life on a lawsuit that went nowhere, I don't know what else a person could possibly do that wouldn't make someone stop and think about their lives and the choices they were making. Rick thinks it makes him look cool.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Here’s me stuck with my beautiful wife and daughters, family and loved ones, enjoying home cooked meals and opening presents. I feel like such a loser when I realize I could be at a shithole bar watching football with my fellow unloveable alcoholic cunts.

MonsterSteve

Age.
These picks crack me up knowing all the dumb mistakes he made this last year alone. Dont believe all these fake happy people photos on the internet. In real life they are balls deep in debt,depressed,shitty parents. All kinds of baggage just to try and act like they have everything under control and figured out.
That's what makes these pictures so fucking funny. A regular person who is happy doesn't have to prove to anyone how happy they are or how great their life is. Someone who's life is in shambles needs to show other people that it's not in shambles.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat was REALLY trying hard to let everyone know he’s having a great Christmas. These jerks went to a bar on Christmas for a game that’s nationally televised meaning people watched it at home with friends and family on Christmas. I can’t imagine anyone bragging about watching a game in a bar on Christmas unless they are such assholes they chose this over family.