Sugahoof is drunk already. Happy Fourth, you fucking faggots.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's such a sad fucking cunt. I've never heard of anyone doing that.

How can he do that and deny Twitter is his life? Also how can he look like he does and deny he's fat?! These questions need answering.
He’s only denying it because one of us said it and according to him were always wrong and never right. Let’s not forget one of our rascals told him “the sky is blue” and he actually said “Wrong. The sky is many colors”. I bet someone could say to him “Water is wet” and he would say “Wrong, water is liquid therefore” followed by some real 1.7 trying to sound smart nonsense.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I bet he changed his oil once and thought “now I’m a master mechanic, child!”
He has done the basic shit. Oil change, service brakes type stuff even then it takes him all day. I remember it took him all morning to change a o2 sensor on his bike because he thought he had it all figured out.

9:02am
1656781892717.png

11:09am It took him two fucking hours to find this out.

1656781976157.png

12:56pm two more hours and he now has made the tool needed and finally replaced it. He is a bumbling idiot.

1656782161008.png

4 hours to change that because he didnt know what he was doing and had to learn the hard way. That would have been at least $400 in labor alone if he was paid to fix that. He thought " How hard can it be?" and proceeded to find out that he wasnt prepared to do that job in the short time it should have taken. Especially on a motorcycle where where you have easy access to the motor.

1656782411588.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He has done the basic shit. Oil change, service brakes type stuff even then it takes him all day. I remember it took him all morning to change a o2 sensor on his bike because he thought he had it all figured out.

View attachment 51572

View attachment 51573

12:56pm two more hours and he now has made the tool needed and finally replaced it. He is a bumbling idiot.

View attachment 51574

4 hours to change that because he didnt know what he was doing and had to learn the hard way. That would have been at least $400 in labor alone if he was paid to fix that. He thought " How hard can it be?" and proceeded to find out that he wasnt prepared to do that job in the short time it should have taken. Especially on a motorcycle where where you have easy access to the motor.

View attachment 51578
Holy shit he def figured he could be a mechanic when he was younger and still thinks he is

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...

View attachment 51572

View attachment 51573

View attachment 51574

View attachment 51578
Why wouldn't he just go to AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, or whatever they have in Wisconsin and use their free tool loaner program? I did that to change the O2 sensor on my truck. Why spend $65 on something you'll probably never use again?

View attachment 51572

View attachment 51573

View attachment 51574

View attachment 51578
Just use an open-end spanner... what an idiot

Slackjawed Cow

Why wouldn't he just go to AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, or whatever they have in Wisconsin and use their free tool loaner program? I did that to change the O2 sensor on my truck. Why spend $65 on something you'll probably never use again?
Its common for people to keep the receipt, use the tool, and return it. He returned it.

G

View attachment 51572

View attachment 51573

View attachment 51574

View attachment 51578
Do you think he knows what a short or an open is? He just thinks anything with wires gets "short circuited", he has no idea that there are different types of faults including different types of shorts. Fat retard.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now

View attachment 51572

View attachment 51573

View attachment 51574

View attachment 51578
Looking at that, you see that gray plug sitting on top of the brass sensor that pops off, dumbell just needed to disconnect the plugs at both ends and replace burnt wire, never needed to buy or take out sensor from motor which no doubt pissed out anti freeze so there is another cost, I have a 2008 v6 in a F250 thats a size bigger

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

We've seen him text stalkers tweets that he had in the paste buffer, but he also tells the atalker to become a mechanic for some reason. Was he drunkenly channeling the Torque Wheeler persona and unable to even distinguish between Twitter and text conversations?
That is how this was discovered. Was from that text mistake.