Sue's latest gig:

G

Fy21-SiaEAARucy
That dude is seriously a hot chick until he talks.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
How and why did the tranny community infiltrate the gaming community? They seem to be the antithesis or each other in terms of personality traits (other than the autism that's rampant in both communities).
It all started with being able to play female characters, I would make fun of people playing broads in EQ back in the day calling them closet queers and troons

EraGodless

It all started with being able to play female characters, I would make fun of people playing broads in EQ back in the day calling them closet queers and troons
Fawkin bitches now have gamer channels. I feel like Feech La Manna when he was paroled. There's no way this cunt played Resident Evil when it first came out for the PS1- she's got a nice accent though.

So, so, so ... you blame Jill Valentine or Laura Croft?

The only time I was ever a woman in a game was in Street Fighter.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fawkin bitches now have gamer channels. I feel like Feech La Manna when he was paroled. There's no way this cunt played Resident Evil when it first came out for the PS1- she's got a nice accent though.

So, so, so ... you blame Jill Valemtine or Laura Croft?

The only time I was ever a woman in a game was in Street Fighter.

I dated a girl that said she was into Resident Evil and the only one she played was 6. I was disgusted.