• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sue expands upon her medical issues

Whats wrong with her?

• Ass cancer

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • AIDS

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Tits rotting off

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I have a feeling Dani and Nana have an NDA as part of a settlement after he assaulted her. He probably paid her hospital bills and a hefty sum on top of that which was enough money for her not to sue (heh) him in civil court and to keep quiet about details of their time together. She's tweeted a couple things which were obviously about Nana, but deleted them as soon as the pests noticed them.

Anthony mentioned back in the XM days that "For some reason every time I break up they get a car out of it" or something like that. I bet his exes have signed NDAs going back to Melinda.

Forum Clout
Anthony mentioned back in the XM days that "For some reason every time I break up they get a car out of it" or something like that. I bet his exes have signed NDAs going back to Melinda.
I don't know if anyone screen grabbed it in time, but I think it was Brother Slow who admitted once that his faggy Gucci themed Fiat Barbie car was a hand-me-down. It was once a gift from Anthony to a girl he was fucking and she gave it back when she dumped him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I don't know if anyone screen grabbed it in time, but I think it was Brother Slow who admitted once that his faggy Gucci themed Fiat Barbie car was a hand-me-down. It was once a gift from Anthony to a girl he was fucking and she gave it back when she dumped him.
That makes so much sense. Gucci themed Fiat is so gaudy and stupid.