• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stuttering John posts from an alt, immediately gives it away

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
It's where I disagree with most of you on here. I've met a lot of incredibly nice people in my travels.

However, we're civil people here and I'm not looking to yell at you about it. I've met a few angry and militant transgenders, it was not what I'd call a pleasant experience. But I won't dismiss the good either, which most were.

If you don't harm others, or seek to harm others, live how you wish.
I didn't say she was bad, I said she's mentally ill. It's impossible to change genders. The whole changing on demand is a cope to legitimize mental illness.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I never listened to the Shuli era of Stern but God damn does he suck ass. You all hate WATP but I listen, and when he's on, it's a chore to listen to. I don't even know how he managed to get on the Stern show when Stern was still funny and not talking about saving cats and American idol 24/7

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I didn't say she was bad, I said she's mentally ill. It's impossible to change genders. The whole changing on demand is a cope to legitimize mental illness.

No, I realize you weren't insulting them like they're evil, but I don't hold to it always - key word here is always, I do believe there are times it's legitimate exceptions - being mental illness. I don't think it's a broad brush stroke with every case, but in the example of those who transition and ultimately transition back? That very well might be, but to what degree and what section of mental illness, I'm not certain. Sometimes I think people just want to belong and cave to some form of pressure. Others I think struggle and believe it's the answer when they need therapy and other options. And then there are those who are born feeling like they're in the wrong body, a concept I can't understand myself but I empathize with, as if I wasn't born with this rugged Scottish slab of beef called my body, it might Fuck me up too. I really can't pretend to grasp the whole thing, I'm not that smart and won't pretend to be.

I guess to paraphrase a wiser man, "That's one library book I'm NEVER checking out."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
It's pretty sad for these Howard affiliated people who never got famous enough in their own right. Either they stick with the rapidly decaying corpse of the stern show like sal and Richard,or they become another bitter nobody like stuttering John still trying to cash in on it years later.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
It's pretty sad for these Howard affiliated people who never got famous enough in their own right. Either they stick with the rapidly decaying corpse of the stern show like sal and Richard,or they become another bitter nobody like stuttering John still trying to cash in on it years later.

Jackie seems like he made out okay despite making significantly far less money than he would have.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
Jackie seems like he made out okay despite making significantly far less money than he would have.
It seems different for him since Jackie left of his own accord. People like John crossed wiggy by trying not to
Be under his control and do their own things and Richard sal etc are sycophants who will suck up to him to avoid the same fate

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I spoke to Jackie once after one his gigs, after he had left Stern, and he basically said that the show business schedule was awful. For radio he would have to be awake at like 4am and never have a nightlife. And with the radio schedule all standup gigs were torturous. And Howard was basically stopping him from plugging his gigs in local markets so it was barely worth it to go into Stern anymore. There is a reason why Jackie's chair was so empty after he quit. Because most comedians knew how painful it was doing morning radio even once a week to plug a gig. Let alone five days a week the entire show.

He said he had enough money to retire comfortably and only would do standup or movies if the schedule was easy. So Jackie would just relax at his home and if a good movie or show that one of his friends was working on was being shot near NY or Long Island he would work it. Or he would work a few comedy clubs in areas that he wanted a vacation in. Like he would book a gig in Florida and spend a week at the beach.

Stuttering John mismanaged his money. Plain and simple. He was making good money working clubs and gigs during the Stern years. And he made killer money working for Leno. Somehow in the divorce and lifestyle he went broke. John ran for Senate which probably cost him a good amount of money also.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I spoke to Jackie once after one his gigs, after he had left Stern, and he basically said that the show business schedule was awful. For radio he would have to be awake at like 4am and never have a nightlife. And with the radio schedule all standup gigs were torturous. And Howard was basically stopping him from plugging his gigs in local markets so it was barely worth it to go into Stern anymore. There is a reason why Jackie's chair was so empty after he quit. Because most comedians knew how painful it was doing morning radio even once a week to plug a gig. Let alone five days a week the entire show.

He said he had enough money to retire comfortably and only would do standup or movies if the schedule was easy. So Jackie would just relax at his home and if a good movie or show that one of his friends was working on was being shot near NY or Long Island he would work it. Or he would work a few comedy clubs in areas that he wanted a vacation in. Like he would book a gig in Florida and spend a week at the beach.

Stuttering John mismanaged his money. Plain and simple. He was making good money working clubs and gigs during the Stern years. And he made killer money working for Leno. Somehow in the divorce and lifestyle he went broke. John ran for Senate which probably cost him a good amount of money also.

Why wouldn’t he let him plug local markets? When Jackie went back on the show for the first time and when he left Fred and Robin said they kind of missed him but not all the negativity he brought. Sounded like a bs excuse.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Why wouldn’t he let him plug local markets? When Jackie went back on the show for the first time and when he left Fred and Robin said they kind of missed him but not all the negativity he brought. Sounded like a bs excuse.
Howard had some issues with everyone getting plugs at the end of the show. Like Fred wanted to plug his band. John and Gary wanted to plug live appearances. Jackie wanted to plug his gigs. It ended up where there were like five minutes of plugs at the end of the show. Howard basically said "no more plugs for anyone". But would then plug his own stuff like books or his TV shows or whatever. It created a lot of animosity amongst the staff. Because those plugs were worth more than their salaries. Stuttering John was making like $25K a year for Stern but making twice that from gigs and appearances. Without those plugs you lose a huge amount of money.

Jackie did not trust Howard nor Tom so he wanted his plugs being part of his contract. And this was yet another thing that Howard and management fought tooth and nail on for no reason other than being difficult. Howard is one of those guys where if you use his show to launch your career he becomes bitter and insane. Jealous that someone basically used his show to get promoted to another show or career. And Howard was deeply paranoid that EVERYONE was ripping him off. Every show on radio was copying him. Every reality TV show was a copy of his ideas. It was like a mental illness where Howard would just take a random movie or reality show or radio show and say that they were "ripping him off".

The negativity that they were talking about was the fighting between Howard and Jackie. And Jackie and management. Jackie would fight with the E! Network and they would have to black his face out on air during contract disputes. Jackie fought like crazy against the radio stations for more money and for plugs and Howard became paranoid that if Jackie saw how much Howard was making it would cause the staff to hate him. Because he basically made 95% of the money from the show and the entire rest of the staff split 5%. Which was the real reason Howard dropped out of being the governor. If the staff saw his income they would resent Howard. And you need to report your income when you run for office.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Howard had some issues with everyone getting plugs at the end of the show. Like Fred wanted to plug his band. John and Gary wanted to plug live appearances. Jackie wanted to plug his gigs. It ended up where there were like five minutes of plugs at the end of the show. Howard basically said "no more plugs for anyone". But would then plug his own stuff like books or his TV shows or whatever. It created a lot of animosity amongst the staff. Because those plugs were worth more than their salaries. Stuttering John was making like $25K a year for Stern but making twice that from gigs and appearances. Without those plugs you lose a huge amount of money.

Jackie did not trust Howard nor Tom so he wanted his plugs being part of his contract. And this was yet another thing that Howard and management fought tooth and nail on for no reason other than being difficult. Howard is one of those guys where if you use his show to launch your career he becomes bitter and insane. Jealous that someone basically used his show to get promoted to another show or career. And Howard was deeply paranoid that EVERYONE was ripping him off. Every show on radio was copying him. Every reality TV show was a copy of his ideas. It was like a mental illness where Howard would just take a random movie or reality show or radio show and say that they were "ripping him off".

The negativity that they were talking about was the fighting between Howard and Jackie. And Jackie and management. Jackie would fight with the E! Network and they would have to black his face out on air during contract disputes. Jackie fought like crazy against the radio stations for more money and for plugs and Howard became paranoid that if Jackie saw how much Howard was making it would cause the staff to hate him. Because he basically made 95% of the money from the show and the entire rest of the staff split 5%. Which was the real reason Howard dropped out of being the governor. If the staff saw his income they would resent Howard. And you need to report your income when you run for office.

I remember when they’d mock him for wanting plugs but obviously he’s a comic and that’s why you do radio. I wonder how much Artie’s salary was. I didn’t even know Fred had a band, I can’t stand him. He’s such a turd.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
I remember when they’d mock him for wanting plugs but obviously he’s a comic and that’s why you do radio. I wonder how much Artie’s salary was. I didn’t even know Fred had a band, I can’t stand him. He’s such a turd.
Artie once let it slip that his New Year's gigs for standup basically brought him way more than an entire year of Stern. But Artie knew he would never get those gigs by himself without the fame of the Stern show. So he never openly complained. Jackie was a world famous comedian before Stern and was doing gigs with like Bill Hicks, Chris Rock, Tim Allen, and knew guys like Kinison or Dice and whoever and probably would have been a good standup on his own. So someone like Billy West or Jackie asking for plugs should not have been out of the question. But Stern took it out on everyone once guys like Fred and John started getting in on the plugs.

Artie was a comic actor and not really a big standup. But Artie's issues with being held back from fame were more drug related than anything else unfortunately for him. Artie's career definitely took off with Stern. He even got his own movie Beer League that had a bunch of Sopranos actors in it which never would have happened without Stern. I always suspected that Artie's success lead to Stern basically sabotaging Artie's health by working him to death through a heroin addiction when literally everyone knew Artie needed rehab.