• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stupid Danny: Let's hear the dirt on Lazlow

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I want to laugh but this is the same retard who's deluded enough to think anyone wants a picture with him.
Go listen back to that clip, Danny. Your threat of suing Carlesi was followed by laughter and mockery.

Still waiting for you to address the threats you made against Blind Stevie and Adam. You were their boss, weren't you?
And just a reminder that you got absolutely punked by Blind Stevie. "I'm right here, Danny." Remember? Even he knew he could take you.
He’s using his Jew tricks to steer you away from the fact you offered to meet him and he ran scared again. Just throwing that out there.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
A couple of unhappy cock-choppers? That's your big "backlash"? The only thing I've noticed about you is that you're completely fucking retarded and you prove it with every keystroke.
Literally yes. The minority has more power now. Who’s an even bigger minority than fags or niggers? Those groups on the internet who cry the loudest. Did you think people would have BLM level protests to get Rockstar to change their games? It’s online crying. Rockstar changes their shit to protect profits and repair image. Which gets into:
Old Rockstar was regularly hit with boycotts and protests that were actually noticeable over it's violent and sexual content and they weathered the storm. There was no major tranny backlash and they felt the need to do what they did regardless and it brought them more bad press than good.
You are in a bubble if you think them removing trans shit did them more bad then good. Remember when Blizzard was facing their overworking + sex pest allegations? They added some faggots to Overwatch or WOW and suddenly everyone forgot, and the online wetbrains hail them as progressive. Same shit with Rockstar. The only people who think this is bad are people who actually play the games which is less important culturally than retards on twitter making a fuss.

You know what would make more bad press than good? If they want back to these games and upped their offensive shit. I don’t understand how you can hold the opposing viewpoints of “Society is woke now” but also “Nobody wants woke things.” Because obviously Rockstar changed this to appeal to people, yet nobody wanted this so they got “bad press?” It’s again being in a bubble. If you spent all day on Reddit you’d think everyone loves woke shit.
Rockstar's political compass has shifted overwhelmingly to the left.
Americans have such a flawed perception of what the left even is. Yeah. Rockstar is far left because they removed tranny jokes from old video games and have a black woman main character now.

Forum Clout
Joe's Pizza. 10pm. Williamburg.
This guy looked you in the face and said "I'm right here." when you tried to intimidate him.

Attachments

• intern stevie.jpg
    intern stevie.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 6
Forum Clout
Stevie frustrations were Sam frustrations. I want interns who can get a coffee without fucking it up or taking an hour. Sam was insistent on hiring the dumbest fucks on Earth who rolled through.
You mean Stevie and Adam, right? Both were interns you threatened to slap.
I wanted to punch Sam, not Stevie.
Then maybe you should have said that instead of threatening the people who worked under you. You cry all the time about how it happened to you, how do you think they felt?

Forum Clout

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
I think it's an interesting look at mental degradation alongside brainwashing. The first thing you do in GTA5 is steal a car with Lamar as Franklin. GTA4 is about an immigrant coming to this country and doing crime. Trevor was a bi crossdresser who was secretly in love with a man. San Andreas was about a black gang in the hood. CJ's entire crew was black people.

So. What's the difference between then and now? The games are quite unfortunately, exactly the same. All these games have ever done is chew up American pop-culture and regurgitate it as satire. I fail to see how anything in GTA6 is any different. Rockstar's environment artists and research team is top notch. If you're upset with the minorities in fictional Miami, I've got some terrible news for you about actual Miami.

This is what 10 years of a 24 hour outrage-news cycle does to an aging brain. None of these things were ever a problem until he was told that not only is it a problem, he should be terrified of the problem.
You know what, you're right. I think I attach too much nostalgia to those earlier games. GTA4 is the best in my opinion.

BenDovid

Forum Clout