Stupid Anthony's birthday is today

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I will always love A.F.R.O. When I see what they all have been reduced to, in some cases they have even lowered themselves to the point of being dead. And Fez is not even the worst case scenario. Opie is live streaming with individuals who are suspected moles from WATP trying to sully his good brand from the inside. They Might Be Spies From Camp Cumia. And of course Auntie Cumia the wine drinking political fruitcake hardcore online constantly. Bennington doing whisper talk was probably the time where I stopped checking in on daddy daughter rajio.

Anthony's impending death will soften his image with some of the people he's alienated. All they'll say is "it's a shame what happened at the end..." If they even mention it at all. But how many of them would even bother going to his funeral? Brother Joe and Dawn will probably have real life people like treefort Richard and Boomer Esiason at his funeral.

It's funny, the way you get treated in your formative and your final years are completely out of your control. The depictions of you have no relevance to what your actual life was like. Start thinking about it, Auntie Cumia. It's happening soon, and you're going to have to face your father again when you see him in purgatory. And he saw everything you did with Sue, and who knows what else.

Happy 900th birthday stupid.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Even Dawn knows he's dragging his gout-riddled feet to move to SC.

Get a move on, Nana.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
This disgusting grandmother-haired degenerate and alcoholic actually tries to get close to underage girls.

No way his alcohol soaked heart makes it through another election cycle. Between being broke, the heavy drinking, and the all consuming racism, he’s on deaths door.

Meanwhile Opie is going to be hobby fishing in the Hamptons for the next 20 years.