• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Stunning, brave

She needs an Odell Beckham moment. Remember when (((they))) wanted us to pretend Lena Dunham was creative, talented, and sexy? Then she sat next to Odell Beckham and he ignored her so she went nuts on twitter about how Odell didn't want to fuck her, and only after that did everyone stop pretending she wasn't anything other than a talentless disgusting kike who was the product of nepotism.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
β€Ž
She's a disgusting, flatulent, morbidly obese greedy pig of a thing who gets lauded because all the fat cunts who never get matched on Tinder suddenly decide that they are 'kweens' and its all basically the man's fault they are fat bags of sweaty meat....

Lizzo is utterly vile and I still remember the day, over 10 years ago I pierced one of Rihannas backing dancers... She was melaninated but she was trim, curvy, fit as fuck, light skinned and a fucking babe...i dont like black women but this girl was painfully beautiful...

To think that a sweaty fat pig like Lizzo is any way attractive is deranged unless you are a chubby chaser. I can't imagine shifting her stretch marked wobbly gunt around to get at her 'fat fanny'... So much fat around it you can't get into it....then.when the pig is doggy its like two plastic bags of porridge all spreading out and hanging towards its knees...

And I don't care what they say. Big fatties like Lizzo SMELL FUCKING BAD. they can't wash or wipe properly and there are rolls of fat that are sweaty and moist 24/7...

Not only that but this beast has the nerve to say that people secretly want her but are too ashamed??! πŸ˜‚ No love, you are a disgusting vile pig and what I want in a pair of tits ain't pancake nips that point at each kidney around your back!

I don't particularly like nig nogs as I said but I'd smash the granny out of the likes of Doja Cat and Megan The Stallion... Oh id be role-playing 12 Years a Slave shit and all... But this whole pretending like massive morbidly obese pigs are sexy and healthy is fucked up big time.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
Thank you was looking for this photo again. Those reinforced wheels kill me everytime.
when i first looked i thought that pic was a joke about it looking like she's a piece of furniture with a throw rug on, good gawd
1650145475263.png
1650145485263.png

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
She needs an Odell Beckham moment. Remember when (((they))) wanted us to pretend Lena Dunham was creative, talented, and sexy? Then she sat next to Odell Beckham and he ignored her so she went nuts on twitter about how Odell didn't want to fuck her, and only after that did everyone stop pretending she wasn't anything other than a talentless disgusting kike who was the product of nepotism.
And he didn't even really deliberately ignore her, he just had no idea who she was, and why would he? He's an NFL star, he's not watching "Girls" or reading think pieces about Lena Dunham in the New Yorker. And she started making ridiculous and totally unfounded assumptions about him, like he was there to pass judgement on her and her alone, as if he was supposed to immediately notice her and say "gee, what an unconventionally sexy and brilliant young woman, let's have sex". She's a deranged exhibitionist narcissist who craves attention and thinks about her box way, way too much.

This Lizzo woman is dangerously obese and she will either die young or suffer from a whole host of maladies as a result. That's an indisputable fact. If someone thinks she's hot, more power to them. I once worked with a straight guy who was convinced that RuPaul was a real woman, so to each their own. If she wants to be fat, I don't give a shit, but I can't pretend that any lardo is "sexy" or "beautiful the way she is", as it's simply not true. A woman can be hot even if she's sporting some extra meat, but being a giant obese pig is never going to be considered "sexy" by the majority.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
β€Ž
And he didn't even really deliberately ignore her, he just had no idea who she was, and why would he? He's an NFL star, he's not watching "Girls" or reading think pieces about Lena Dunham in the New Yorker. And she started making ridiculous and totally unfounded assumptions about him, like he was there to pass judgement on her and her alone, as if he was supposed to immediately notice her and say "gee, what an unconventionally sexy and brilliant young woman, let's have sex". She's a deranged exhibitionist narcissist who craves attention and thinks about her box way, way too much.

This Lizzo woman is dangerously obese and she will either die young or suffer from a whole host of maladies as a result. That's an indisputable fact. If someone thinks she's hot, more power to them. I once worked with a straight guy who was convinced that RuPaul was a real woman, so to each their own. If she wants to be fat, I don't give a shit, but I can't pretend that any lardo is "sexy" or "beautiful the way she is", as it's simply not true. A woman can be hot even if she's sporting some extra meat, but being a giant obese pig is never going to be considered "sexy" by the majority.
Well said mate πŸ‘ really well said.
I like big tits and wide hips and a fat arse and thighs but like the toned and healthy kind. And the whole 'fat is healthy' bullshit that is being peddled lately is fucking hilarious... Hilarious because big pig monsters see the book and use it as an excuse to gorge themselves on food. Then just blame white men on it.
That awful sweaty hick hog Tess Holiday had a lot to answer for....she once said he sweaty shiny face wasn't actually sweat it was her 'dewy skin'

(personally I think the likes of Tess should stick to '' Ponchos, moomoos, capes, jumpsuits, muslin body rolls, academic and judicial robes'' and if ye know that reference you are awesome!)

Yeah Lizzo is going to look really hot with a foot taken off from the beetus....

' ah only need, one sexy shoe
If der a problem, den dats u
I'm so sweet as sugar it took off ma foot
So get down boy now worship dis butt' '

And imagine shagging the fat pig or one beast like it and you're ready to settle in for sleep to offset the guilt but the fat fuck has to strap on a fucking CPAP machine so the fat won't kill it in its sleep???! πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah KAWEEEN, nothing hotter than losing two toes by 35 and wearing a fucking machine to keep you alive as you sleep! πŸ˜‚