Student debt is for faggots; if you have it, fuck you thinking I should pay for it.

diane

🤔̲̲̲̲̲̲̲
‎
fuck me for paying my federal loans first because they had higher interest rates

satanssockpuppet

‎
‎
Too many kids go to college these days. For some students, it's a very sound and logical path, but for others it's just a way to score a "good job" and nothing more, which is why this country is lousy with useless "communications" and "marketing" majors. It's a lucrative racket too, as the glut of bullshit diploma mills aptly proves.

G

Too many kids go to college these days. For some students, it's a very sound and logical path, but for others it's just a way to score a "good job" and nothing more, which is why this country is lousy with useless "communications" and "marketing" majors. It's a lucrative racket too, as the glut of bullshit diploma mills aptly proves.
Going to let my kids go to college for STEM otherwise learn a trade mutha fucka. Im not paying for a 4 year long party

satanssockpuppet

‎
‎
Going to let my kids go to college for STEM otherwise learn a trade mutha fucka. Im not paying for a 4 year long party
For many kids, it's a good and righteous path. But it's not a birthright, and not everyone is college material. Many college students use college to simply prolong childhood, have fun, cheat and swindle their way to an easy, meaningless degree, then expect a bountiful career to be handed to them right away. Then they fall into debt and become disillusioned, blaming everyone else for the choice they made. They finish school at 22, 23 years old, they have no concept of what "work" is, and the real adult world seems unfair, unrewarding and dull to them. It's not entirely their fault, as they've had "college" thrown at them since middle school, like it's expected of them. But many of these students would have been better off if they'd graduated from high school and taken some time to explore the real world, and maybe see if they're good at or interested in anything before they mindlessly agree to spend four more years dicking around.