Stu lightning

G

What happened? I see his mug but I don’t get the reference. Can one of the brothermen get me caught up?
Stu Lightning aka 42069, was a guest on Dan's live, along with Imager and North East Philly...everything was going well until Stu made the fatal but common error of 'self doxxing' himself by accidentally hitting cam and appearing on video for literally only a split second.

The rest is history.

Stu Lightning aka 42069, was a guest on Dan's live, along with Imager and North East Philly...everything was going well until Stu made the fatal but common error of 'self doxxing' himself by accidentally hitting cam and appearing on video for literally only a split second.

The rest is history.
I really do feel bad for him but those pictures of his face make me laff every fucking time.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
So did he abandon the community that he's been a part of for actual YEARS just because of this? Gotta admire that ability to just walk away from something you're fond of.

Also is there video of this? It's probably funnier to see him get all spooked out by seeing himself in video format compared to the already hilarious screenshots.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
I wish he embraced it and laughed it off like "Yeah haha I'm an actual dad guy" but I think Tony being lightning quick with the Edward Furlong comparison pics made Stu murder-suicide Tony & himself.
So did he abandon the community that he's been a part of for actual YEARS just because of this? Gotta admire that ability to just walk away from something you're fond of.

Also is there video of this? It's probably funnier to see him get all spooked out by seeing himself in video format compared to the already hilarious screenshots.
At least we'll always be able to cherish that he didn't abandon his daughter. The video was basically the pics of him anyway, for 2 seconds he goes from smiling to realizing he turned his cam on, it's not like he had handsome in his name like some kinda queer.