(street fighting man playing) aaaaalright we got a lot to cover this morning

G

His girlfriend looks like she has a big meaty pussy 😍
Screenshot_20230320-174707.png

I will never stop posting this. Nice double cunt fatso

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
"Have you played Fable II Jimmy?"

"Ehh you know, I looked into it, but I got busy with other things and didn't really have the time. What is it, a role playing game? A role playing game? Ew. What are you gonna play your little role on your video game, baby boy?"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
"Have you played Fable II Jimmy?"

"Ehh you know, I looked into it, but I got busy with other things and didn't really have the time. What is it, a role playing game? A role playing game? Ew. What are you gonna play your little role on your video game, baby boy?"
“The only role playing I like is when “she” dresses like a doctor and gives me an anal probe.”
:image_9248_m:

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
"We got Rich Vos comin' in to the studio."

"Hey, everybody."

"Speak into the mic, dummy. Nobody can hear you."

"Sschut up, you schlimey little creep. Hyuk hyuk hyuk. I jussch wanted to plug my schow. Bonnie and me-"

"And I, stupid."

"Whatever, nerd. Hyuk hyuk. We have an indaview with a woman who haschh a butt in the front."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
"We got Rich Vos comin' in to the studio."

"Hey, everybody."

"Speak into the mic, dummy. Nobody can hear you."

"Sschut up, you schlimey little creep. Hyuk hyuk hyuk. I jussch wanted to plug my schow. Bonnie and me-"

"And I, stupid."

"Whatever, nerd. Hyuk hyuk. We have an indaview with a woman who haschh a butt in the front."
And we're back, Vos is killing it for us today. Rich, ever fuck a front butt for crack?

- I sucked a dick for crack, but I'd never stoop so low as to fuck a smelly front butt like that. I'd like to retain some dignity.