Stolen Valor Pig.

Will Tate

Oven March
My whole life I’ve been a libtard. Voted dem party line in every election for 20 years. The last 4 have opened my eyes, I’m voting red across the ticket from here on out and I’m definitely not alone.
When I was in my 20s I was always asking, "How could Augusto Pinochet just round up communist sympathizers and have them tossed from flying helicopters? HOW?!?"

Now, in my early 40s, I still wonder the exact same thing, only difference being it's no longer a question about ethics but purely about logistics.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
My whole life I’ve been a libtard. Voted dem party line in every election for 20 years. The last 4 have opened my eyes, I’m voting red across the ticket from here on out and I’m definitely not alone.
My take is that I'll vote in local elections and state elections up to but not including governor.

The republican party is designed to fail. It's their job. They're better than shit libs, but we won't get any real change. Most are unwilling to be viewed as racist/misogynistic/transphobic/antisemitic.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Point:
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.58.06 AM.png

Counterpoints:
Andrew3.png

Patrick S. Tomlinson on Twitter: @peterboykin @GayForTrump2020  @MarcoGutierrez @ScrabbleBag @UniteAmerica1st @ArthurCSchaper @BBergquam  @BarronG510 @realjenloh @ashtonbirdie @LACounty4Trump 1) I don't have a  girlfriend, I have a wife, who is cis ...

F429EE2B-A66F-49BF-8127-90AB362E9475.jpeg

pig cringe.jpg

girl1.jpg

Screenshot 2022-01-09 141703.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

I don’t vote because it’s stupid and gay, I voted for daddy trump because it’s funny and that’s a good enough reason and not to be looked down on.

The whole system is so pointless and rotten I stopped bothering, the last time I interacted with politics earnestly there was a televised debate and it was essentially one guy saying he “fundamentally disagrees” with the other guy and that the tax rate should be 3% lower than his plan. I knew then it didn’t matter, you’re just voting on what colour tie they wear.

voting for Trump because he annoys incredibly unpleasant people like Pat is the only good reason for me to vote.

G

I don’t vote because it’s stupid and gay, I voted for daddy trump because it’s funny and that’s a good enough reason and not to be looked down on.

The whole system is so pointless and rotten I stopped bothering, the last time I interacted with politics earnestly there was a televised debate and it was essentially one guy saying he “fundamentally disagrees” with the other guy and that the tax rate should be 3% lower than his plan. I knew then it didn’t matter, you’re just voting on what colour tie they wear.

voting for Trump because he annoys incredibly unpleasant people like Pat is the only good reason for me to vote.
Just so you know that was literally the Joe Cumia push for Trump in a few posts, "if for no other reason, he sends libs into shit fits"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Just so you know that was literally the Joe Cumia push for Trump in a few posts, "if for no other reason, he sends libs into shit fits"

yeah but Joe also none ironically loves him and think he’s a good president, it’s like a delusional dude who projects all this shit onto a girl that isn’t real.

he was a normal president that didn’t do shit.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

If you don't mind me asking, why don't you vote for an independent candidate?

Elections are the only polls politicians truly care about, and if there's a voting swing to Libertarian or Nazi or whoever, that can actually dictate a change in the larger parties' platforms.

"The democrats fought for slavery!" is a hackneyed slogan, but I think chasing votes was what brought them around.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Elections are the only polls politicians truly care about, and if there's a voting swing to Libertarian or Nazi or whoever, that can actually dictate a change in the larger parties' platforms.

"The democrats fought for slavery!" is a hackneyed slogan, but I think chasing votes was what brought them around.

I know what you mean, like enough people voted for UKIP in the UK that the tories just took their ideas to get their votes, and you win that way in a sense.

But there’s really no difference between any of them. It’s all percentage point changes in a deep state that runs everything anyway. It’s just window dressing. I know this is the cliche angry teen opinion but it’s true, it’s this meme:

B9DADA95-6EEA-4812-85A4-B3464F2CEB5D.png

FurBurger

I know what you mean, like enough people voted for UKIP in the UK that the tories just took their ideas to get their votes, and you win that way in a sense.
Just understand that most countries outside the US have a wide range of political parties in their Parliament, that government by coalition (two or more parties combining) is often the standard, and that there's nothing stopping either current party becoming the next Whig Party.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

2016 pretty much proved national demographics aren’t going to shift in America. At least not for awhile. Libertarians aren’t on the main debate stage because they couldn’t even get 5% of the vote in the most contentious election in modern society. Statewide there’s a lot of good movements, with a lot of hope but, even that’s slow moving. Not to mention ethics. By settling on certain issues you’re just saying you don’t really believe in them. If you thought trump was really “America first” then you either didn’t pay attention or, didn’t really believe in it.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Just understand that most countries outside the US have a wide range of political parties in their Parliament, that government by coalition (two or more parties combining) is often the standard, and that there's nothing stopping either current party becoming the next Whig Party.

I’m not an overweight child abuser like Stu or Boomia so don’t like to reveal much about my dox but I also have an EU passport from a parents lineage. It’s all the same shit everywhere in my experience, I know Europe has a bunch of weird coalition governments but it’s all the same rigged none choice crap. It’s better to just be ignorant of it all as much as possible.

G

yeah but Joe also none ironically loves him and think he’s a good president, it’s like a delusional dude who projects all this shit onto a girl that isn’t real.

he was a normal president that didn’t do shit.
Oh I get you don't really think positive of him, but Cumia was selling that to those type people, which showed he was somewhat self aware. Knowing Troll Trump is troll Trump is still better than just loving Trump unaware he's an asshole too. In short Joe Cumia is not as bad as Fatrick.

G

I’m not an overweight child abuser like Stu or Boomia so don’t like to reveal much about my dox but I also have an EU passport from a parents lineage. It’s all the same shit everywhere in my experience, I know Europe has a bunch of weird coalition governments but it’s all the same rigged none choice crap. It’s better to just be ignorant of it all as much as possible.
Your grimy nails and hands say Polish laborer not German banker stock, so your mom cleans houses and your father carries hot water heaters out of basements. You live in Wallington NJ, your grandfather died during WW2 for not digging fox holes fast enough for the SS, you once dated a fat BBW with a.big social media following and you like Europop and overpriced under-carbonated orange soda, that you call a health beverage and you eat cabbage at least 3 times a month.

FurBurger

At least not for awhile. Libertarians aren’t on the main debate stage because they couldn’t even get 5% of the vote in the most contentious election in modern society.
Just for shits and giggles, how do you think a candidate running on libertarian issues like same-sex marriage or abortion would have polled, back when Ayn Rand was your age?

(I'll help you - she was born in 1905, so knock five years off your age and then it's 19xx)

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Just for shits and giggles, how do you think a candidate running on libertarian issues like same-sex marriage or abortion would have polled, back when Ayn Rand was your age?

(I'll help you - she was born in 1905, so knock five years off your age and then it's 19xx)
Abysmally. Not saying it’s impossible, by the way you interact, I’m assuming you’ve followed some of the libertarian party’s issues. The party itself is certainly a bigger issue than the ideology. Most Americans are libertarian, they just aren’t taught about it in school, have 0 discussions with people outside their political party, don’t think about it or are all 3. I probably worded it poorly, but I think we’ll see a much faster shift in states than in national government. That’s been shown the past few years. National government has more money and way more interest in securing a duopoly than local and state governments. So it’s more likely to start out smaller.

FurBurger

Abysmally. Not saying it’s impossible, by the way you interact, I’m assuming you’ve followed some of the libertarian party’s issues. The party itself is certainly a bigger issue than the ideology. Most Americans are libertarian, they just aren’t taught about it in school, have 0 discussions with people outside their political party, don’t think about it or are all 3. I probably worded it poorly, but I think we’ll see a much faster shift in states than in national government. That’s been shown the past few years. National government has more money and way more interest in securing a duopoly than local and state governments. So it’s more likely to start out smaller.
...and what I'm saying, is those libertarian issues have been passed. For all the nonsense members of the Libertarian party get up to, for all the stories I hear about how "The US is a two-party lock, and both parties are the same"; basic things like the right to marry, the right to abort kids like Fatrick, and even the right to anonymous free speech (the Krinsky test this site relies on only passed in 2008) have still somehow got through.

If you don't like either party, vote independent/third party and give both of them a scare.