Stolen Valor Pig.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
We know his saying of every accusation is an admission, but is there a word created yet for this Fatrick-rule-of-law ?

Musk on enabling troll-culture.
1651009066842.png

read, Fatrick on enabling troll-culture.
1651009254772.png

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I can't believe how badly these fully grown adults are melting down over a fucking social media platform 🤣

These people spent their entire adolescence, teenage years and early adulthood being the unpopular, unfuckable social rejects, and they finally got their own Mean Girls Table, and of course they abused the privilege. Now they are melting down at the prospect of having to take what they so gleefully dished out over the last decade, and they simply can't take it.

Write another multi-tweet thread about it, Tits. It doesn't change the fact that once again, a man who is superior to you in every single way took away from you that which you loved most - with ease.

You went looking for Gamergate 2.0 and ended up with The Lappening 2.0. Try not to be so fat about it.

G

I can't believe how badly these fully grown adults are melting down over a fucking social media platform 🤣

These people spent their entire adolescence, teenage years and early adulthood being the unpopular, unfuckable social rejects, and they finally got their own Mean Girls Table, and of course they abused the privilege. Now they are melting down at the prospect of having to take what they so gleefully dished out over the last decade, and they simply can't take it.

Write another multi-tweet thread about it, Tits. It doesn't change the fact that once again, a man who is superior to you in every single way took away from you that which you loved most - with ease.

You went looking for Gamergate 2.0 and ended up with The Lappening 2.0. Try not to be so fat about it.
If you follow the polls, the Democrats are preparing for one of the biggest bloodbaths ever. I don't love Republicans either, but they're better than the Dems who want to turn 5 year olds into trannies.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
If you follow the polls, the Democrats are preparing for one of the biggest bloodbaths ever. I don't love Republicans either, but they're better than the Dems who want to turn 5 year olds into trannies.

My whole life I’ve been a libtard. Voted dem party line in every election for 20 years. The last 4 have opened my eyes, I’m voting red across the ticket from here on out and I’m definitely not alone.