Stolen valor cow

How hilarous would it be if he doesnt get a military funeral because he doesnt qualify after all those years saying he was a veteran? His daughter will be thrilled to find out she has to pay for everything and all she inherited was a bunch of cheap guitars and some Trump playing cards.
A few weekends after Joe is quietly cremated in a private service attended only by immediate family, Carol and Layla will hold a yard sale at Compound East. They'll set up a few folding tables, and lug Joe's garbage out from his basement studio. And at the end of the day, as the sun begins to set, they'll solemnly start heaving Joe's crappy guitars into the rented dumpster, along with his tattered clothes, novelty playing cards, and the Sons Of Anarchy box set.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
A few weekends after Joe is quietly cremated in a private service attended only by immediate family, Carol and Layla will hold a yard sale at Compound East. They'll set up a few folding tables, and lug Joe's garbage out from his basement studio. And at the end of the day, as the sun begins to set, they'll solemnly start heaving Joe's crappy guitars into the rented dumpster, along with his tattered clothes, novelty playing cards, and the Sons Of Anarchy box set.
Maybe Adrienne can give Carol some pointers on postmortem yard sales.

Salted Earth Truffle

How hilarous would it be if he doesnt get a military funeral because he doesnt qualify after all those years saying he was a veteran? His daughter will be thrilled to find out she has to pay for everything and all she inherited was a bunch of cheap guitars and some Trump playing cards.
This would make a great Mad TV skit. There’s no way that nigger is getting a military funeral. None.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
This would make a great Mad TV skit. There’s no way that nigger is getting a military funeral. None.
He doesnt get VA medical so Id imagine he aint getting buried with other soldiers. Im sure his family doesnt know that. They get to find out what a fraud he is one last time when they call inquiring for services and they say he wasnt officially enlisted. All those years beating his chest about what an airborne soldier he was. He gets no precession. no folded flag. One last disappointing moment for layla. Her dad had been lying to her, her whole life.

Salted Earth Truffle

He doesnt get VA medical so Id imagine he aint getting buried with other soldiers. Im sure his family doesnt know that. They get to find out what a fraud he is one last time when they call inquiring for services and they say he wasnt officially enlisted. All those years beating his chest about what an airborne soldier he was. He gets no precession. no folded flag. One last disappointing moment for layla. Her dad had been lying to her, her whole life.
At least being buried in potters field will be an upgrade from playing gigs at the local fruit stand. Which BTW Joe has been advertising on his Instagram account. Does he really think he’s gonna drum up a crowd there? It is to motherfucking laugh.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
View attachment 123968We say Joe’s kind of a harmless dope but then he pulls some shit like this and I’m drawn right back into hating him.

What a scumbag. He went to boot camp and then played around the guitar with some black guys, but he’s a vet so he deserves some special treatment?
I wish Joe was taken to a vet. So they could put him down. Ahaaaaaaa

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
When Joe dies theyre giving him a 21 gun salute and burying him at Arlington. Stay mad libtards. :cool:
1686737023686.jpeg

G

British soldiers are some of the best trained, most professional in the world - particularly our special forces, marines, paras and infantry/guards regiments. How they're treated by the government once out on civvy street is pretty disgraceful, even when disabled from injuries they're seen as a burden by the powers that be. We could learn a lot from how good US service personnel have it - money for education, benefits etc.

However.

Moo was in for what? A few months. Never came close to any danger, let alone combat. Didn't even crack a year of service. He should get fuck all. He shouldn't even be allowed to claim he "served." What a shameless ass

Jizz

Back in Joe's day there were a lot of black ops off the book missions they would send them on. Joe was trained to jump out of airplanes with a machine gun and grenades. Maybe they dropped him into a communist village and he had to kill everyone there and so he left the army because he couldn't stand to draw his gun again.

British soldiers are some of the best trained, most professional in the world - particularly our special forces, marines, paras and infantry/guards regiments. How they're treated by the government once out on civvy street is pretty disgraceful, even when disabled from injuries they're seen as a burden by the powers that be. We could learn a lot from how good US service personnel have it - money for education, benefits etc.
I know plenty of ex forces as I grew up in a army town. The vast majority of them are basic fuck heads and of course deserve paying for their job but other than rewards for injuries or loss of life I don't see why someone whose career was standing outside Buckingham palace and driving ambulances during a strike should get treated well for life.

G

I know plenty of ex forces as I grew up in a army town. The vast majority of them are basic fuck heads and of course deserve paying for their job but other than rewards for injuries or loss of life I don't see why someone whose career was standing outside Buckingham palace and driving ambulances during a strike should get treated well for life.
A friend of mine lost a leg below the knee and a hand in Afghan. He doesn't moan, but I know that he got almost fuck all help other than the most basic medical. And he was an officer. Private soldiers won't be getting any better.

We have a history of treating our soldiers like shit. All the pomp and circumstance of Remembrance Sunday down Whitehall every year but bugger all for Tommy. It's not a recent thing either. Like half of the VCs at Rorke's Drift ended up homeless and destitute. Not saying they should get freebies etc like they do in America, but those that saw combat and/or got wounded deserve something back.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
A friend of mine lost a leg below the knee and a hand in Afghan. He doesn't moan, but I know that he got almost fuck all help other than the most basic medical. And he was an officer. Private soldiers won't be getting any better.

We have a history of treating our soldiers like shit. All the pomp and circumstance of Remembrance Sunday down Whitehall every year but bugger all for Tommy. It's not a recent thing either. Like half of the VCs at Rorke's Drift ended up homeless and destitute. Not saying they should get freebies etc like they do in America, but those that saw combat and/or got wounded deserve something back.
Apparently those in the Royal Navy serving in the Pacific theater in WWII were not included in the big victory parade back in jolly old England after the war. Imagine surviving a Jap torpedo attack, or later a kamikaze attack (or several) off of Okinawa, then getting a big Fuck You from your gov't.

Last edited:

Petworth dude

Back from Miami!
If you go to West Point, you’re bound to serve a minimum of eight years after graduation. You’re commissioned as a second lieutenant immediately upon graduating West Point. Being commissioned isn’t enlisting if we’re getting into semantics, but committing to West Point is committing to a military career until at least age 30.

Not sure why you need everyone in the military to be poverty-stricken retards with no other prospects, but you seem pretty invested in it.
There's ROTC and the Officer Candidate schools, too. I knew folks in the latter camp who weren't sure what they were doing to do out of college other than the fact that their history or poli sci degree don't have a lot of demand in the workforce. At last with Navy OCS, you can serve for as few as five years, but that depends on your job, and it doesn't include OCS and any related training that you do.

JebJoh

If you go to West Point, you’re bound to serve a minimum of eight years after graduation. You’re commissioned as a second lieutenant immediately upon graduating West Point. Being commissioned isn’t enlisting if we’re getting into semantics, but committing to West Point is committing to a military career until at least age 30.

Not sure why you need everyone in the military to be poverty-stricken retards with no other prospects, but you seem pretty invested in it.
So you see that I am correct, good now lets move on to the scumbags who become cops.