Stolen valor cow

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
8BE04E1D-0336-4425-B703-F4CBDE9E85C9.jpeg
We say Joe’s kind of a harmless dope but then he pulls some shit like this and I’m drawn right back into hating him.

What a scumbag. He went to boot camp and then played around the guitar with some black guys, but he’s a vet so he deserves some special treatment?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
View attachment 123968We say Joe’s kind of a harmless dope but then he pulls some shit like this and I’m drawn right back into hating him.

What a scumbag. He went to boot camp and then played around the guitar with some black guys, but he’s a vet so he deserves some special treatment?
He kept the troops fed, brotherman. Our soldiers need to be well nourished to protect our fawkin freedom

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
View attachment 123968We say Joe’s kind of a harmless dope but then he pulls some shit like this and I’m drawn right back into hating him.

Pearls before Bovine.

JebJoh

Wasn't he only in for like 9 months?

I was in for 12 years and hate telling people I was in because I'm a slow learner to the kikes.
If you told me you were in for 12 years I'd buy you a beer or two. I never joined because I did well on my SATs and had decent grades in high school, plus I made 3 times the salary tending bar 2 nights a week. I do appreciate guys who joined because it staved off the calls for drafts and compulsory service that were gaining traction during the Bush years

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
If you told me you were in for 12 years I'd buy you a beer or two. I never joined because I did well on my SATs and had decent grades in high school, plus I made 3 times the salary tending bar 2 nights a week. I do appreciate guys who joined because it staved off the calls for drafts and compulsory service that were gaining traction during the Bush years
"I never joined because I did well on my SATs and had decent grades in high school.. " That's neat. Well over a decade ago even the Infantry included fellas who did well in school, but also wanted a little adventure and to learn some manly skills before settling into a career. Apparently this is shocking to some. Was Nigger, I mean Carl in this group? I choose to not answer.

JebJoh

"I never joined because I did well on my SATs and had decent grades in high school.. " That's neat. Well over a decade ago even the Infantry included fellas who did well in school, but also wanted a little adventure and to learn some manly skills before settling into a career. Apparently this is shocking to some. Was Nigger, I mean Carl in this group? I choose to not answer.
Never did, 70s was filled with semi criminal losers, 80's was all gung ho imbeciles who couldn't get into college, 90's was a combination of the 3. Nobody joined because they were experiencing any kind of success as a teen. No shame in it, you fixed your shit by turning yourself over to the government, whatever it took, good for you. Just don't pretend you wanted that.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
That is the deal with all military academies. People who go to those are not enlisting in the military.
If you go to West Point, you’re bound to serve a minimum of eight years after graduation. You’re commissioned as a second lieutenant immediately upon graduating West Point. Being commissioned isn’t enlisting if we’re getting into semantics, but committing to West Point is committing to a military career until at least age 30.

Not sure why you need everyone in the military to be poverty-stricken retards with no other prospects, but you seem pretty invested in it.