stlaker Patti is a Pillar of Her Community

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Screenshot in case X shits the bed or sumphin.
1695248911698.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

I'm happy you're posting again

Can you give us a Joe post for old times sake?
Time and time and TIME again. You morons just can’t LIVE without me or my little bro. Just THINK. You wouldn’t be here without his GENIUS. Maybe that’s the only mistake he really made….

Read further:

What have you guys done since the show ended almost 10 years ago??? NOTHING!!!😘😘😘 You continue to prove your “intellect” by wasting every day following us and our every step. Where does that get you? Stuck in mommy’s basement eating DORITOS!!!🤣🤣🤣

What have I done? Continue to grow my business into retirement. I have NO management. No BOSSES. My SHOW!!! Remember that? It’s a creed we live by. The only creed you live by is LEECH off the governments TITS. Well no more. Trump will take care of that.😎😎😎

What has my brother done? Continue to grow his podcasting legacy. When have you been on Joe Rogan??? When has COUNTLESS comedians and podcasters listed YOU as their inspiration? Never??? How could they??? You’re a bunch of nameless FAGGOTS!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Go ahead and give us a name. See what happens. Your LIBELS and slanders will get a lawsuit so fast you’ll be swimming to China. That’s the last Jameson, and Thus the last post for tonight. My little bro and I have another good TIME to have. 🍻🥂🍹

P.S. My gigs are MY terms. Not yours. Cruise doesn’t pay enough. Unlike you I’ve been to Jamaica. I don’t need to go again. I just need the good ol US of A.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#PATRIOT #StillSTRONG #MAGA2024

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Time and time and TIME again. You morons just can’t LIVE without me or my little bro. Just THINK. You wouldn’t be here without his GENIUS. Maybe that’s the only mistake he really made….

Read further:

What have you guys done since the show ended almost 10 years ago??? NOTHING!!!😘😘😘 You continue to prove your “intellect” by wasting every day following us and our every step. Where does that get you? Stuck in mommy’s basement eating DORITOS!!!🤣🤣🤣

What have I done? Continue to grow my business into retirement. I have NO management. No BOSSES. My SHOW!!! Remember that? It’s a creed we live by. The only creed you live by is LEECH off the governments TITS. Well no more. Trump will take care of that.😎😎😎

What has my brother done? Continue to grow his podcasting legacy. When have you been on Joe Rogan??? When has COUNTLESS comedians and podcasters listed YOU as their inspiration? Never??? How could they??? You’re a bunch of nameless FAGGOTS!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Go ahead and give us a name. See what happens. Your LIBELS and slanders will get a lawsuit so fast you’ll be swimming to China. That’s the last Jameson, and Thus the last post for tonight. My little bro and I have another good TIME to have. 🍻🥂🍹

P.S. My gigs are MY terms. Not yours. Cruise doesn’t pay enough. Unlike you I’ve been to Jamaica. I don’t need to go again. I just need the good ol US of A.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#PATRIOT #StillSTRONG #MAGA2024
Legend