• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stinky on shapeconnect solutions marketplace

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Lol @ DEAD. Dead dead or did they leave the circle jerk? This reminds me of a little bit more sophisticated version of the chain letters that used to circle around. You put in a dollar to send to the top person on the list and then eventually you're supposed to be on the list and people will be sending you money-- meanwhile, if you send that $1, you will be sending dollars out for a minute.
Dead means the website is gone or in the case of the diploma mill, they merged with some other online university.
There were a few others, Hubers husband had a running website ecologyrunner.com which is now gone. the blogspot it linked to is dead.
The list is mostly chronological from what I saw with oldest at the bottom (hence most of the dead ones being there)

Besides some articles for some MKE local government/museum or whatever which I guess is easy to pickup being local etc. The only two other Reviews of any worthwhile note are Insightly (CRM software) and cyzerg (warehouse/logistics management software platform). Everything else is pretty much for a 1 employee business.

Cyzerg seem to run a blog (shock) its up to date-ish and seems to actually be about mostly warehouse related stuff.
There is 0 chance Hector is writing these this frequently if he runs the company.
1719844771182.png

june - 0
may - 2
apr - 0
mar - 15
feb - 11
Jan - 0

dec - 4
nov - 2
oct - 5
sep - 4
aug - 6
jul - 4
june - 5
may - 10
apr - 5

Beginning of 2024 looks interesting. It looks like Nikki persuaded Hector to have some sort of 'campaign' which no doubt costs him a few grand.
Desperate to recoup some of that Quasi tax I assume. With only 2 articles written since March, she may have milked him too much.

I'm assuming that most of the articles are just rewritten/worded from stuff she and fatty finds online. Pat didnt know about 'dark mode' in microsoft word despite using it for 10years, he has no knowledge to actually author an original article about warehouse software.
At some point I may throw them through an AI detector, but I think they actually take themselves seriously enough to rewrite it in a more human tone. kudos for putting in the effort. however a complete waste of resources because no-one reads them

With SFWA Liason pointing out Lynn worked for the Water company, I'd be interested in how Nikki picked up these other two.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
This is exactly what it is.
A little deep dive into PBG and their testimonials (last one added around Nov '22 VIVENT)

Carolyn L. - Vivent Healthnon profit aids clinic
Amy - The Coastal Oakgirlboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals
Amanda Brooks - Run To The Finishrunning coach girlboss selling online courses
Brittany Wise - Our Home Made Easygirlboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals
Rosie - I Heart RecipesActually wrote some cooking books (real ones!)
Ruth Soukup - CEO, Living Well Spending Less Inc.girlboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals
Dianna Muscari - The Kitchen Prep Bloggirlboss who blogs recipes to earn adsense and referrals
Ryan Mitchell - The Tiny Lifesoyboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals and sells ebooks
Rosemarie Groener - Busy Budgetergirlboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals and sell printable planning sheets
Rochelle Carr - Owner, Andiamo Creativegirlboss branding company
Karen Burhoe - Making Cents Countgirlboss who sells membership to the "financial success society."
Luci Klebar - Director of Sales & Marketing, Saint John's on the LakeRetirement home
Al Balda - President/Partner, sōsh | Milwaukee Digital Agencybranding/marketing company
Barbara Burgess - COO, Chief Vision Realization Officer, Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potentialnon profit diploma mill now dead
Jessica Litman - The Organized Mamagirlboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals and sell printable planning sheets
Dawn Kemple - Marketing Director, Reliable Water ServicesA company that rents water heaters
Dana Schoonover - Senior Account Executive, Jigsaw | Milwaukee Advertising Agencybranding/marketing company
Matthew Tennant - Marketing Coordinator, The Wright Foundationnon profit diploma mill now dead
Kevin McQuade - Award-Winning Concierge, Secret Charlestonrandom man who lives in charleston will book you restaurants and tell you the good places to go (for money)
Gladis Benavides - President, Benavides Enterprises, Incgirlboss who runs "cross cultural workshops"
Russell Barbour - Unconventional Prosperityget rich quick site. Teaches you how to blog and other online moneymakers by selling you ebooks
Bridget & Casey - The DIY Playbookgirlboss who blogs to earn adsense and referrals and sells digital items
Marta Bright - Content Manager, Insightly CRMCRM that seems quite large
Nora D. Richardson - President, Spot-On BrandingGirlboss branding Did PBG branding (the ghost) a branding company that didn’t even have a website before nikki
Robert Wendt - President, Cultivate Communicationsone man marketing strategy company
Hector Sunol - Co-Founder & VP of Operations, Cyzergwarehouse logistics software
Dr. E. Lee Spence - Underwater ArchaeologistShipwrecks.com now defunct and a facebook group
Matt Richardson - CEO, SmartWaveDEAD
David Bayer (CEO) & Megan Totka (Marketing Director), ChamberOfCommerce.comBusiness listings site (PBG not listed!)
Angela West - Publisher & Executive Editor, AlcoholmanacDEAD
Paul Jakubovich - Historic Preservation Planner, City of Milwaukee Historic Preservation Commissionlocal govt website
Jeff Jordan - Managing Editor, Echo @ Historic Milwaukee, IncDEAD
Marcus Powell - Owner, VP Investorsproperty management company
Robert Grede - President, The Grede Companyone man band, has a stage play out this july, seems to write. Terrible website
George Wagner - Founder & Program Manager, Doors Open MilwaukeeDEAD
Gary Steinhart - VP of Sales & Distribution, Reliable Water ServicesA company that rents water heaters
David Snopek - Co-Founder, myDropWizardDEAD
Arturo Marchand - M.D. Veins Las Vegasvaricose veins clinic

I feel for the water heater rental company. They seem to be one of Nikki's oldest/longest running customers
They rent water heaters to:
Restaurants
Breweries
Senior Care homes
Apartment buildings
Hotels
Food manufacturing.

So expert SEO nikki decides you need a blog category for each of these where she posts shit like:
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BREWING HARD CIDER
HOW CAN FOOD HANDLERS REDUCE THE RISK OF SPREADING BACTERIA
MAINTAINING YOUR APARTMENT BUILDING’S PARKING FACILITY
HOW TO PREVENT FOOD SPOILAGE AT YOUR FACILITY
10 BEST BATHROOM ACCESSORIES FOR SENIORS
5 BEST SALON SUITE IDEAS
WHAT DOES GLUTEN-FRIENDLY MEAN?
FOOT CARE FOR SENIORS: HOW TO KEEP YOUR RESIDENTS ON THEIR FEET
(all have zero comments)

We have to go back to Feb 23 for the last actual Water heater related blog post
6 EARLY SIGNS OF WATER HEATER FAILURE
(41 comments)

Between sep 2011 and march 2014 they had 9 blog posts all related to water heaters/boilers etc.
At the end of March they blogged: THE BENEFITS OF COMPOSTING: TURN YOUR RESTAURANT’S WASTE INTO PROFIT
Then a steady blog post 1-2x a month of mostly non water heater related stuff.
By 2023 it had ramped up to 4x a month and it appears they ceased the services of PBG as no blog posts since June 23

25 pages of blogs at 10 blogs per page.
A quick skim and it seems there's a total of 14 boiler/water heater related blogs.
So 9 years and 200+ blog articles of utter unrelated dogshit.
I'm sure they got their moneys worth.
You forgot about Torque Wheeler

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
You forgot about Torque Wheeler

ol Torque is too busy test driving new Mustangs to have left a review for PBG.
That faggot @Salted Earth Truffle claimed that Nikki did refer to automanic as one of her clients in some schmoozing session with someone.
If this is true, then she is truly delusional.

I now wonder if fattys car blog was part of something bigger they planned where he would make a successful looking site so she could add it to her portfolio of clients to show off and try and grift more rubes. Once he had leaked it out long before it was ready the gig was over. He dribbled out half a dozen posts in a bid to not let the idiots win and now its just languishing. They hadn't even finished editing the template :ROFLMAO:

The lengths that these two will go to, pursuing their vanity careers is hilarious.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
ol Torque is too busy test driving new Mustangs to have left a review for PBG.
That faggot @Salted Earth Truffle claimed that Nikki did refer to automanic as one of her clients in some schmoozing session with someone.
If this is true, then she is truly delusional.

I now wonder if fattys car blog was part of something bigger they planned where he would make a successful looking site so she could add it to her portfolio of clients to show off and try and grift more rubes. Once he had leaked it out long before it was ready the gig was over. He dribbled out half a dozen posts in a bid to not let the idiots win and now its just languishing. They hadn't even finished editing the template :ROFLMAO:

The lengths that these two will go to, pursuing their vanity careers is hilarious.
Over 10000 cUPs oF CoFFeE!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Dead means the website is gone or in the case of the diploma mill, they merged with some other online university.
There were a few others, Hubers husband had a running website ecologyrunner.com which is now gone. the blogspot it linked to is dead.
The list is mostly chronological from what I saw with oldest at the bottom (hence most of the dead ones being there)

Besides some articles for some MKE local government/museum or whatever which I guess is easy to pickup being local etc. The only two other Reviews of any worthwhile note are Insightly (CRM software) and cyzerg (warehouse/logistics management software platform). Everything else is pretty much for a 1 employee business.

Cyzerg seem to run a blog (shock) its up to date-ish and seems to actually be about mostly warehouse related stuff.
There is 0 chance Hector is writing these this frequently if he runs the company.
View attachment 208625

june - 0
may - 2
apr - 0
mar - 15
feb - 11
Jan - 0

dec - 4
nov - 2
oct - 5
sep - 4
aug - 6
jul - 4
june - 5
may - 10
apr - 5

Beginning of 2024 looks interesting. It looks like Nikki persuaded Hector to have some sort of 'campaign' which no doubt costs him a few grand.
Desperate to recoup some of that Quasi tax I assume. With only 2 articles written since March, she may have milked him too much.

I'm assuming that most of the articles are just rewritten/worded from stuff she and fatty finds online. Pat didnt know about 'dark mode' in microsoft word despite using it for 10years, he has no knowledge to actually author an original article about warehouse software.
At some point I may throw them through an AI detector, but I think they actually take themselves seriously enough to rewrite it in a more human tone. kudos for putting in the effort. however a complete waste of resources because no-one reads them

With SFWA Liason pointing out Lynn worked for the Water company, I'd be interested in how Nikki picked up these other two.
Lynn is a CFO for hire. She works at so many companies that she probably doesn't have skin in the game at any of these places and will happily bleed their marketing budget by throwing business her daughter's way.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Going to need you to post this (for personal reasons)
I gotta look it up, it was one of his kitchen posts and you could see the trash can in the back and it was mostly Tito’s bottles and almost full. Don’t forget how these two drunks laughed at the idea of them being drunk during “lockdown”

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Lol @ DEAD. Dead dead or did they leave the circle jerk? This reminds me of a little bit more sophisticated version of the chain letters that used to circle around. You put in a dollar to send to the top person on the list and then eventually you're supposed to be on the list and people will be sending you money-- meanwhile, if you send that $1, you will be sending dollars out for a minute.
rmFbTYYCg6CXUPErVmoGtJJGzo8=.gif