• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steve-O 'very offended" by Bill Maher

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I believe when he went on LOS he thanks them at one point for not smoking weed in front of him because that’s the only drug he really misses. Nice sobriety confidence, stupid. If anyone’s wondering, the episode was complete shit.
Imagine Norton and steve o pontificating about their addiction struggles, a match made in heaven.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Watch this clip of Steve O on Danny Brown’s podcast. He’s tanking his career by being a douche to everyone. Whenever he goes on a podcast he gets furious whenever he can’t talk about himself. I genuinely hope this fucking faggot chokes to death on a piece of broccoli.

The DMAN has no idea who Danny Brown (nice distinct name, stupid) is either, so he sides with Steve O on that one (against Red Bar who is a dumbass wigger so of course he thinks everyone knows that skinny mumbling nigger.)

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
The DMAN has no idea who Danny Brown (nice distinct name, stupid) is either, so he sides with Steve O on that one (against Red Bar who is a dumbass wigger so of course he thinks everyone knows that skinny mumbling nigger.)
Ok I get it, you’re above knowing about Danny Brown and Redbar. I just thought it was something good to use to pile on Steve O who has been acting like the biggest faggot on earth lately. If you actually watch the clip (or just the 30 minute episode of the podcast if you don’t like Redbar) there’s zero chance anyone could possibly take Steve O’s side unless you’re just trying to be a contrarian.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ok I get it, you’re above knowing about Danny Brown and Redbar. I just thought it was something good to use to pile on Steve O who has been acting like the biggest faggot on earth lately. If you actually watch the clip (or just the 30 minute episode of the podcast if you don’t like Redbar) there’s zero chance anyone could possibly take Steve O’s side unless you’re just trying to be a contrarian.
Didn’t watch the clip, don’t like Steve O, know who Danny Brown is but don’t care for him. Is it one of those situations like Bill Burr and H3 where theres a serious mismatch of personalities or is Steve O just a dick to him.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Didn’t watch the clip, don’t like Steve O, know who Danny Brown is but don’t care for him. Is it one of those situations like Bill Burr and H3 where theres a serious mismatch of personalities or is Steve O just a dick to him.
Nope, Danny couldn’t have been any nicer to him and Steve O was still extremely rude the entire time. So rude that it seems intentional. It’s not though because he clearly doesn’t know who Danny is and he’s rude to everyone that isn’t praising him constantly. That’s why he was in such a bad mood on the Adam Friedland show (which he cried about in a recent Reddit AMA) and in such a good mood on LOS, since they gargled his balls the entire time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nope, Danny couldn’t have been any nicer to him and Steve O was still extremely rude the entire time. So rude that it seems intentional. It’s not though because he clearly doesn’t know who Danny is and he’s rude to everyone that isn’t praising him constantly. That’s why he was in such a bad mood on the Adam Friedland show (which he cried about in a recent Reddit AMA) and in such a good mood on LOS, since they gargled his balls the entire time.
This is what i was referring to earlier about him being an asshole but i’ll drop the generalization of “all addicts”. Steve O’s worst was huffing whippets and believing demons were talking to him. He was a fucking asshole. Because this is his lowest point him just being a condescending dickhead doesn’t even phase him because all he can think is “At least i’m not a literal degenerate junkie!” He’s also one of these people who thinks he should be praised for saving himself and stopping drugs like a majority of the population doesn’t have the willpower to never touch them in the first place.

A good example of how he should handle it is like any rockstar who went sober. Do any of these dudes who almost died in the 70’s show up on podcasts expecting their sobriety to be praised and the main focus of who they are? Of fucking course not

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
This is what i was referring to earlier about him being an asshole but i’ll drop the generalization of “all addicts”. Steve O’s worst was huffing whippets and believing demons were talking to him. He was a fucking asshole. Because this is his lowest point him just being a condescending dickhead doesn’t even phase him because all he can think is “At least i’m not a literal degenerate junkie!” He’s also one of these people who thinks he should be praised for saving himself and stopping drugs like a majority of the population doesn’t have the willpower to never touch them in the first place.

A good example of how he should handle it is like any rockstar who went sober. Do any of these dudes who almost died in the 70’s show up on podcasts expecting their sobriety to be praised and the main focus of who they are? Of fucking course not
Also, Steve O’s father was a higher-up at Pepsi. He grew up filthy rich. And he used to have a tattoo of a man fucking a baby. He’s always been a piece of shit.

THE D

Forum Clout

The DMAN only car crashed your clip because you didn't mention whatsoever the heaviest douche chill moment from Red Bar. Don't be a sassy sharp-tongued man about it.

Didn't even say The DMAN hates Red Bar. He appreciates what Red Bar is going for, Red Bar being jewish naturally he's on the pay no mind list.

The DMAN only shut off the video because the kike and his off-camera cunt were cackling about it's "cringe!!" not knowing this Literal Who Nigger Singer. Good job knowing about nigger music more than an actual nigger.

THE D

Forum Clout
"Just being contrarian"

The DMAN keeps reading back your dumbass reply and is about to have a mood swing on you. So the original podcast Red Bar was playing clips from was 30 minutes. He stretched it into his own 20 minutes video talking about 5 little clips? OK WHAT'S NEXT FAGGOT?