• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Stern on his way out.

RobertMewler

It is now 2022. The man hasn’t been in studio for an interview since they got Springsteen to do a live set. Even when this happened he shut down the whole building and tested everyone within proximity of him.
This reminds me; it's kinda funny how two of the most famous germaphobes are Jews named Howard (Stern and Mandel). Howard Hughes coulda been a contender if he was Yidlich.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think Stern will work until he dies, he’s a miserable cunt and hasn’t left the house in years (he wasn’t leaving it much before Covid) and his job is all he has. His wife is a beard and he wears a wig, and believes he’s still the biggest star like it’s still the late 90s. He’s still telling the same stories of making Private Parts like it was recently yet that movie came out 25 years ago.

I’d say the show died in the early 2010s after Artie left and stopped letting the staff do weekend gigs for extra income. Then Trump (mind you, a long time friend of Stern who always did the show and was a great guest) ran for president and to appeal to the left Hollywood crowd Stern went full TDS while fawning over Hillary Clinton. His delusions actually believes if she did his show she would have won the 2016 election like he actually has any power to get a president elected (Remember how hard he went for John Kerry in 2004 when he was still on FM? Didn’t happen, Howie)

His staff is all ass-kissers and he hasn’t taken a real phone call in years and even then has a very long delay in case someone asks him a real question that hasn’t been rehearsed. Every interview he does are the same questions and comparing his work in private parts to every actor.

I can’t even remember the last time I heard someone I know - friends, family, co-workers, etc - mention listening to Stern. You have to pay extra to hear him on Sirius which I find hard to believe many people would do in 2022. I think at this point his audience is only middle aged women who think listening to Stern means they’re “still cool” even though they’re old and boring. Stern’s whole show now is either complaining about everything, Out of touch DNC taking points, Orange Man Bad, chick shows like The Bachelor, and interviewing the same 15 people over and over with a new person thrown in every now and then.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think Stern will work until he dies, he’s a miserable cunt and hasn’t left the house in years (he wasn’t leaving it much before Covid) and his job is all he has. His wife is a beard and he wears a wig, and believes he’s still the biggest star like it’s still the late 90s. He’s still telling the same stories of making Private Parts like it was recently yet that movie came out 25 years ago.

I’d say the show died in the early 2010s after Artie left and stopped letting the staff do weekend gigs for extra income. Then Trump (mind you, a long time friend of Stern who always did the show and was a great guest) ran for president and to appeal to the left Hollywood crowd Stern went full TDS while fawning over Hillary Clinton. His delusions actually believes if she did his show she would have won the 2016 election like he actually has any power to get a president elected (Remember how hard he went for John Kerry in 2004 when he was still on FM? Didn’t happen, Howie)

His staff is all ass-kissers and he hasn’t taken a real phone call in years and even then has a very long delay in case someone asks him a real question that hasn’t been rehearsed. Every interview he does are the same questions and comparing his work in private parts to every actor.

I can’t even remember the last time I heard someone I know - friends, family, co-workers, etc - mention listening to Stern. You have to pay extra to hear him on Sirius which I find hard to believe many people would do in 2022. I think at this point his audience is only middle aged women who think listening to Stern means they’re “still cool” even though they’re old and boring. Stern’s whole show now is either complaining about everything, Out of touch DNC taking points, Orange Man Bad, chick shows like The Bachelor, and interviewing the same 15 people over and over with a new person thrown in every now and then.
My mom’s friend is the only person I’ve heard say they listen to him in the last 5 years. I wanted to say I like him too and showed her Crystal Clear vs Artie or some Beetlejuice shows.

The move to satellite crippled the show. He assumed everyone would pay to hear him, and he assumed everyone would be excited about "uncensored" Stern, but he was wrong on both counts. But that faggy talent show debacle was the death blow. Howie thought he was going to be the American Simon, but he decided he wanted to be loved as opposed to being a vicious troll, and he just came across as being an unfunny pud. Since then, he's been desperately trying to reshape his retarded "foul-mouthed shock-jock" legacy, constantly trying to ram his "interviewing skills" down everyone's throats, and no one gives a shit.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

Don't forget cat talk with Howie and the Mrs

WhereWeAt

Isn't the company line around these parts that the vaxx is meant for older and immuno-compromised people? So why are fags getting their balls in an uproar over a queen in his 60s getting the jab?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Isn't the company line around these parts that the vaxx is meant for older and immuno-compromised people? So why are fags getting their balls in an uproar over a queen in his 60s getting the jab?
I can’t speak for everyone but I honestly just hate Howard Stern post the Artie years. He pays some guy to dress him like him and then gets fucked in the ass by Ralph.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
my meth head friend thinks stern is better than o&a and refused to listen to o&a cause “why listen to the inferior product”

fucking retard
I actually introduced my friend to OnA today through Louie's Nigger Fell Asleep on the Forklift and Origin of Nigger bits.