• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steak well done crowd

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I think it was some kind of reduction that came with the dish, its not steak sauce. When this was first posted I looked up the menu.
Yeah I know that place. I wouldn’t choose to go there but it’s not a typical Poverty Pat joint. He’s just ordering the food to be ruined.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I bet his “I drink white wine with steak!” Is another one of his stupid “I’m so unique, I do things differently” things like having a lizard as a pet. Remember - he said his dead lizard was like a son to him while actually having a daughter he abandoned and ignores.
Guaranteed there’s an obnoxious :image_9250: : “white wine is the best wine with steak. Fight me.” Tweet out there.

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
View attachment 151134

View attachment 151141
View attachment 151142
View attachment 151140
pat fat.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
So there's Ribeyes. What are some of them other good cuts we got? Genuinely curious since I stick to Ribeyes, sirloin, strips, sometimes a porterhouse or t bone if there's a good deal.
I'll take a Ribeye or Skirt steak mid rare before I ever have a filet, especially well done. I don't know how he can even stomach that. It must be like leather.