• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Steak well done crowd

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1694745317682.png

1694745683144.png

1694745716759.png

1694745651791.png

Attachments

• 1694745558029.png
    1694745558029.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 70

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
This was one of those interviews where they email you questions and you send back your answers, that's why it reads like the brotosaurus gym story and starts with reminiscing about life before Adrienne dumped him.
Fucking dimwit contrarian faggot, he should try seasoning his well-done steak with ground-up lightbulbs. Stupid asshole.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
It's weird he likes his steak the worst possible way, all his other tastes are so popular and mainstream. I like how he takes the time to order a tender filet mignon then have them deliberately remove every reason anyone would have for ordering it by overcooking it. I bet the cook had his finger on his temple when he read that ticket instead of spitting on it.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
It's weird he likes his steak the worst possible way, all his other tastes are so popular and mainstream. I like how he takes the time to order a tender filet mignon then have them deliberately remove every reason anyone would have for ordering it by overcooking it. I bet the cook had his finger on his temple when he read that ticket instead of spitting on it.
Mama Raven filled him with neuroses, probably fags out over the "blood" in steak.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Mama Raven filled him with neuroses, probably fags out over the "blood" in steak.
Meanwhile he allegedly butchers children in his basement in Minecraft. Ooh my delicate palette requires a very specific type of child in my pepperoni. I can't have blood in my steak but I'm going to chop my ex wife and newborn baby to pieces.

I guess I'd be a hypocrite in his eyes since I'll have a blue rare steak sometimes but wouldn't eat human children regardless of the method of preparation.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Meanwhile he allegedly butchers children in his basement in Minecraft. Ooh my delicate palette requires a very specific type of child in my pepperoni. I can't have blood in my steak but I'm going to chop my ex wife and newborn baby to pieces.

I guess I'd be a hypocrite in his eyes since I'll have a blue rare steak sometimes but wouldn't eat human children regardless of the method of preparation.
Pats Noggersmoker cooks the until they're fall off the bone tender

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Used to work in restaurants. Well done filets got the burger press lol

Forum Clout
I have only ever been to one steakhouse but isn't the correct play to order your steak cooked depending on the cut? Cheap cuts get longer, prime gets a quick sear or something.
Typically, the server will ask how you want it done and it's up to you how pink you want it. Some people want it "blue" which is practically still moo-ing, but in the USA most restaurants won't serve it that way for liability reasons, so you need to eat it raw at home.

main-qimg-2b36003f1ee085a3b8a61ea893d69ec6-lq.jpeg

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Typically, the server will ask how you want it done and it's up to you how pink you want it. Some people want it "blue" which is practically still moo-ing, but in the USA most restaurants won't serve it that way for liability reasons, so you need to eat it raw at home.

View attachment 151168
Yeah i get it, but isn't say ordering a skirt steak rare just as stupid as ordering a filet mignon well done in a chef's eyes?