Starting to despise this guy, honestly

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 10.59.58 PM.png

G

Also,

Provide the screenshots - the girlfriend was in he 20's when he took her to the ER. PEDS was the ONLY room available. Stop being a lazy lying little bitch and listen to the show. It's on YouTube. You can take your tounge out of that diaper-clad corpse Red Bar's leaky ass for an hour, can't you? - have you ever heard of a "bit", or maybe "sarcasm", or possibly , juat MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, someone being paid to be a "Shock Jock" by saying SHOKING things? Have you ever had a job? I doubt it, but if you had, right before you were fired, there were requirements to keep that job. Since they involved you being productive, out the fuckin' door you went. Anthony kept his job by being a" Shock Jock" for quite some time. He has made more and done more in his years than you can ever even hope to attain in the time and effort wasted on your pathetic excuse for what I guess you, and only you, call a "life".- I believe the picture you are referencing is Keith The Cops' Daughter swimming in Anthony's pool. Keith and his family pretty much LIVED at the Compound for a period of time. People post pictures of their friends kids and guests all the time. - You lack any self-worth, sense of identity, and are desperate to belong to something. You will stick your flag in any ground, just to belong to SOMETHING. You and your kind are so stuck on fitting in with the rest of the faggy race card set that you just blabber out the same old tired bullshit you've heard your fellow cave-dwelling genetic defectives' yammering on about. Same old tired bullshit. Even though you are wrong, and in the shadow of a mountain of evidence to the contrary, you desperately try to save your precious two-face and non-existent sense of self worth by lying, deflecting, and your specialty, lying. And it matters nothing to me if Anthony says "nigger" or not. The word you are too much of a coward to say is a common phrase with those you are so desperate to protect, feed, and shelter. What's the matter, Muffin? Worried what your fellow cretins might think? You are genuinely concerned about the opinion human filth holds of you? Grow a pair. Since you fit the definition It's ok to call yourself a nigger. You'll feel better once the truth is out. You took the first step towards conquering one of your own lies. Now you can start working on the rest of yourself and the encompassing disaster. Honestly, good luck to you. You'll need it.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
How do you get this old and still find delight in watching these early teens/twenties bimbos act like airheaded retards? It's the JennaMarbles episode twenty years later.
Most men his age avoid say, 20 year olds because they've matured to the point where they want more from women and find ditzy sluts insufferable... a minority might still want to fuck them but they'll have very low patience for their bullshit. He's not even at a bar fake-smiling through their goofy preening because he has a tangible chance of bringing them home; he seeks it out without any chance of fucking them whatsoever.

Bro I was totally done with the "I'm just a young dumb broad who likes consuming and being RANDOM, TEEHEE!" shit when I was like 17. Hell, I'm in my 20s and I have absolutely dread having to care about what the women my age talk about. He seems to revel in the fact they act like little girls, like it's the innocence he likes, a very common citation amongst pedophiles.

Isn't this the guy who said "they smell like bubblegum and homework!" in his 40s?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
WWAW Carmaxlla? I think she's cute and does funny videos but she's MAGA and associates with Nana... Makes me think she's being groomed as the new Dani Brand. Once the Count defiles and beats her, she'll disavow her Trump support and become a good girl lib.
It’ll be a reverse groom.
She’ll use the same tricks she uses to get under age boys to buy her things, because nana is still in that mindset(which he uses to justify his pedo ways), and she will be getting a new laptop, which poor nana will have to take from the beer fund.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Also,

Provide the screenshots - the girlfriend was in he 20's when he took her to the ER. PEDS was the ONLY room available. Stop being a lazy lying little bitch and listen to the show. It's on YouTube. You can take your tounge out of that diaper-clad corpse Red Bar's leaky ass for an hour, can't you? - have you ever heard of a "bit", or maybe "sarcasm", or possibly , juat MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, someone being paid to be a "Shock Jock" by saying SHOKING things? Have you ever had a job? I doubt it, but if you had, right before you were fired, there were requirements to keep that job. Since they involved you being productive, out the fuckin' door you went. Anthony kept his job by being a" Shock Jock" for quite some time. He has made more and done more in his years than you can ever even hope to attain in the time and effort wasted on your pathetic excuse for what I guess you, and only you, call a "life".- I believe the picture you are referencing is Keith The Cops' Daughter swimming in Anthony's pool. Keith and his family pretty much LIVED at the Compound for a period of time. People post pictures of their friends kids and guests all the time. - You lack any self-worth, sense of identity, and are desperate to belong to something. You will stick your flag in any ground, just to belong to SOMETHING. You and your kind are so stuck on fitting in with the rest of the faggy race card set that you just blabber out the same old tired bullshit you've heard your fellow cave-dwelling genetic defectives' yammering on about. Same old tired bullshit. Even though you are wrong, and in the shadow of a mountain of evidence to the contrary, you desperately try to save your precious two-face and non-existent sense of self worth by lying, deflecting, and your specialty, lying. And it matters nothing to me if Anthony says "nigger" or not. The word you are too much of a coward to say is a common phrase with those you are so desperate to protect, feed, and shelter. What's the matter, Muffin? Worried what your fellow cretins might think? You are genuinely concerned about the opinion human filth holds of you? Grow a pair. Since you fit the definition It's ok to call yourself a nigger. You'll feel better once the truth is out. You took the first step towards conquering one of your own lies. Now you can start working on the rest of yourself and the encompassing disaster. Honestly, good luck to you. You'll need it.
Are you being serious?

You sound like a jilted ex with this paragraph of nonsense. Why go to that extent to defend what is a racist, alcoholic, PEDOPHILE

He's admitted to lusting after his cousin, smoked crack, and would fuck a 13 year old if given the chance. Oh yea, he bit someone like a rabid dog, and lost his gun.

I bet you also have the "17 is legal" excuse on deck.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Are you being serious?

You sound like a jilted ex with this paragraph of nonsense. Why go to that extent to defend what is a racist, alcoholic, PEDOPHILE

He's admitted to lusting after his cousin, smoked crack, and would fuck a 13 year old if given the chance. Oh yea, he bit someone like a rabid dog, and lost his gun.

I bet you also have the "17 is legal" excuse on deck.
Linger longer.