• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sports Pat is back at it

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Funny. You put " boys of summer" in google and its all Don Henley links, add "baseball" to it and all summer league amateur/ beer leagues Nothing regarding professionals.
The Boys of Summer is the title of a book about key players on The Brooklyn Dodgers in the 1950s, their 1955 World Series victory, and their lives moving forward. Any fan of the game knows this, as it was written almost 50 years ago and is one of the most essential books in the field of baseball history. Any fan associates, "The Boys of Summer" with this book and the '55 Dodgers.

I just...hate him so much. I'm sort of a baseball fag, so this Patanachorism makes me want to hit him in the dick with a bat, in space.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The Boys of Summer is the title of a book about key players on The Brooklyn Dodgers in the 1950s, their 1955 World Series victory, and their lives moving forward. Any fan of the game knows this, as it was written almost 50 years ago and is one of the most essential books in the field of baseball history. Any fan associates, "The Boys of Summer" with this book and the '55 Dodgers.

I just...hate him so much. I'm sort of a baseball fag, so this Patanachorism makes me want to hit him in the dick with a bat, in space.
Im just saying that its not a common phrase people use anymore.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

Like you, I’m baseball obsessed nerd. Pat clearly knows nothing about the machinations of the game, just what he reads on ESPN.com before trying to sound smart on Twitter.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout

sniff I go deep with the Roger Kahn, to be honest wichya.

"October Men" is good too.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Sports are THE worst topic to fake being an expert in. Sports fans are everywhere, and they obsess over every detail. This isn't one of his nerdy niche hobbies where you can lie your way through and people just believe it, hardcore diehard sports fans are everywhere, ready to call you out for sounding like a smug ignorant fuck LARPing as a baseball expert because he thinks that being a sports fan is a traditionally masculine thing (which it is, which is why he's so bad at it).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sports are THE worst topic to fake being an expert in. Sports fans are everywhere, and they obsess over every detail. This isn't one of his nerdy niche hobbies where you can lie your way through and people just believe it, hardcore diehard sports fans are everywhere, ready to call you out for sounding like a smug ignorant fuck LARPing as a baseball expert because he thinks that being a sports fan is a traditionally masculine thing (which it is, which is why he's so bad at it).
This is why he avoids actual sports talk and sticks to “safe” stuff like stadiums and the always lame “Kaep needs to be on a team”. Pat brags about how he knows everything and would argue with a fence post but even he knows his lack of sports knowledge would easily be exposed and ruin his “manly sports fan” persona. There’s tons of radio stations that do 24/7 sports talk and those fans LOVE to talk and argue sports. He knows he would not only be exposed as a fraud but sports guys would really humiliate him to the point of tears. He didn’t like sports growing up and didn’t become a “fan” until his wife left him which is when “frat Pat” was born. He claims to be this big sports fan exclusively to the other dorks in his SFWA circles because they won’t question his fan status.

Let’s not forget Pat didn’t give a shit about the Bucks until game 5 of the NBA Finals. He posted “Bucks in 6” after game 5 was over like he knew it all along. He’s also the idiot that brags “his” (yuck) Brewers are in first place 4 games into a 162 game season. The fakest of all fake fans.

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
He is still going,this person needs some KF knowledge dropped on them
dDg243j.png
Lol mud? That hasn't been a factor in any pro or even college games in well over a decade. Every team has some form of artificial grass these days. You rarely even see snow games in football. He is so ignorant about everything he claims to love

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Lol mud? That hasn't been a factor in any pro or even college games in well over a decade. Every team has some form of artificial grass these days. You rarely even see snow games in football. He is so ignorant about everything he claims to love
They now cancel/post pone football games over lighting and storm wind concerns. Haven’t seen a mud game in decades.