• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sports Pat is back at it

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
UMHGmFi.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hey look its the guy that has never played sports talking sports. Pat really likes to role play that he knows about any subject but when questioned he gets insecure and will start name calling/insulting before blocking while acting like he cant be bothered. Yet all he does is post on twitter. He is just a coward in any confrontation. I hope you get bad news Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Baseball's supposed to be played outdoors. Not in a 42,000-seat airplane hangar, you doofus.
It’s amazing how Pat doesn’t realize a retractable roof is very expensive and not every city has that kind of budget which could lead to teams leaving cities and their dedicated fan bases. He really is a very stupid idiot and quite fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hey look its the guy that has never played sports talking sports. Pat really likes to role play that he knows about any subject but when questioned he gets insecure and will start name calling/insulting before blocking while acting like he cant be bothered. Yet all he does is post on twitter. He is just a coward in any confrontation. I hope you get bad news Pat.
It’s why he rarely ever talks sports, he would get torn apart if ever tried to talk actual sports, players, what is needed to win, etc, so he sticks to stuff he thinks is safe like stadiums. Of course he’s quickly called out for being an idiot and blocks everyone involved.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because every hardcore sports fan knows that the MLB organization pays for all the stadiums, not the cities in which they reside. Fucking insipid fat douchebag. Fat, too.
His stupid ass doesn’t realize this is what leads to teams leaving cities. The Rams left St Louis for this exact reason. Teams threaten to leave all the time if they don’t get what they want. It makes sense though because he’s a big stupid man child that doesn’t understand how finances work.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
It’s why he rarely ever talks sports, he would get torn apart if ever tried to talk actual sports, players, what is needed to win, etc, so he sticks to stuff he thinks is safe like stadiums. Of course he’s quickly called out for being an idiot and blocks everyone involved.
Lets not forget he doesnt even understand the DH but still complains about it. Its a common talking point so he thinks if he mentions it that other people will think he knows what he is talking about. Sports are just an excuse for him to drink ( not that he needs one) and yell at the TV. I bet he says "we" when talking about the teams he roots for. He wants so bad to be a part of something...anything. He is just so off putting that nobody wants to be around him. Im sure his SFWA dorks will turn on him eventually. Its just a matter of time.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Boys of summer yet the playoffs are in the fall. The World Series is called The October Classic for a reason. He really is a fucking moron.
Funny. You put " boys of summer" in google and its all Don Henley links, add "baseball" to it and all summer league amateur/ beer leagues Nothing regarding professionals.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He is still going,this person needs some KF knowledge dropped on them
dDg243j.png
lmao mere minutes after praising the Vikings for having a retractable roof, he's saying football should be played in the elements. It literally doesn't matter what this other person is saying, Pat will disagree and argue like an asshole.

And he says teams have "no excuse" to not build a retractable roof, failing to miss that it adds like $250 million to the cost. And how many rainouts does each team have a year? 5? 10 in a bad year? This fat buffoon wants teams to pony up like 35% more money, like a quarter of a billion dollars, for something that will get used a handful of times a year tops. He's so fucking stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
lmao mere minutes after praising the Vikings for having a retractable roof, he's saying football should be played in the elements. It literally doesn't matter what this other person is saying, Pat will disagree and argue like an asshole.

And he says teams have "no excuse" to not build a retractable roof, failing to miss that it adds like $250 million to the cost. And how many rainouts does each team have a year? 5? 10 in a bad year? This fat buffoon wants teams to pony up like 35% more money, like a quarter of a billion dollars, for something that will get used a handful of times a year tops. He's so fucking stupid.
Just like everything else, its not his money. He is always talking about spending other peoples money or trying to find a way for them to give him money. He thinks spending millions is no big deal. Its easy to say when you are poor.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Also a lot of the top high school Players That go into college and the Pros come from the South, where a big portion of football season is brutally hot and that’s what they like to play in weirdly enough. That’s why you see guys pick teams like the Buccaneers over the Jets when it comes to free agency. They’d rather play in weather like Tampa had than what NYC has. Playing football in heat is much more tolerable than in the cold according to most players. In the cold the Ball gets Hard and hurts to catch and is harder to throw for a QB. That’s why Brady chose Tampa Bay. He was tired of playing in snow and ice.